Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 4/22-23/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited April 21, 2020 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! This week the only events ending are the Easter themed ones.

The Fluffy Easter Bunny Egg Collection where you get an egg for being logged in for 36 minutes is set to automatically end Wednesday night before midnight, hence the two dates in the subject line. Make sure to MANUALLY COMBINE your eggs as the auto-combine button does not work. Once you manually combined the eggs into a stack of fifteen, you get a Fluffy Bunny Chair!

The other Easter event ending is Mister AdoraBunny's Egg Hunt. So get your runs in and open your boxes. That one is set to end with Thursday's maintenance.

Easter Events: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JIm/easter-egg-hunt-festival

Anyway, I hope everyone's staying safe, healthy and sane. I've been playing Animal Crossing New Horizons along with Mabinogi and I'm absolutely in love with the idea of Isabelle and Doom Guy being BFFs. I might need to get Doom Eternal as well... Anyway, so here's a cute little song I found on Youtube instead of a gif this time. Happy Gaming, everyone!

Wolfsinger

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    That video makes me hungry.
    Leinei
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Good thing I read this now so I can combine the last egg together before midnight tonight instead of after and face the consequences