Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

In game login issue

AgumonofAlchemyAgumonofAlchemy
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Technical Support
Hey, is anyone else having an issue getting in through the Nexon launcher? I'm able to login to the launcher and site (obviously), but when I actually open up Mabinogi, it asks me to log into my account again in-game, and every time I try it either says the server can't be reached or my account information is incorrect despite it being the same info I put in the launcher and site. Anyone know what's going on?

Comments

• TessikaTessika
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    That sounds like a firewall is blocking the game from sending information to the net. It could also be something else but that's the first thing i would check out.