Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Abillity to summon pets on any server

NyroNyro
Mabinogi Rep: 940
edited April 24, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
I feel at this point we should have the ability to summon our pets regardless of what server we and the pets are on, Now I'm not saying with the ability to bring items over as that's a huge no for me, but what I mean is the ability to bring a pet over if you empty it's inventory first.
Ryokuza

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    So as in changing the server where a pet resides? I think this could be done, I suggest making an item that works similarly to Adoption Medals
    It captures the pet with an empty inventory but instead of making it tradeable, it lets you choose what server you'd like to transfer it to
    Once you accept it on the other server, it asks you to rename it

I'm not sure how it would work for partners since they are untradeable... even though we could easily fix this with some kind of item that works like a job transfer (being maids and butlers) but that's a different story for a different thread =P
    (and I also have no clue how commerce partners/Lagh partner would work)
    Nyro
  • NyroNyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    Sherri wrote: »
    So as in changing the server where a pet resides? I think this could be done, I suggest making an item that works similarly to Adoption Medals
    It captures the pet with an empty inventory but instead of making it tradeable, it lets you choose what server you'd like to transfer it to
    Once you accept it on the other server, it asks you to rename it

I'm not sure how it would work for partners since they are untradeable... even though we could easily fix this with some kind of item that works like a job transfer (being maids and butlers) but that's a different story for a different thread =P
    (and I also have no clue how commerce partners/Lagh partner would work)

Yes, exactly this
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The easiest way to accomplish this is to have a full server merge and regarding that: go with full throttle up!
    Nyro