Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do I get stronger...

IshasanIshasan
Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
in Help
Hello ;-; I'm a returning player... was 3k but did memoirs, and am 5k+ now, what are the best content to do to progress faster and better? Or just what to do in general..

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hello,

To achieve the bare minimum, it is generally advised to work on your stats by ranking skills, preferably across the different mix of talents offered. This will also include Life Skills.

I recall there being several other threads containing useful information about this topic. I will try to dig them up if I can.
    КалашниковIshasan
  • IshasanIshasan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Hello,

To achieve the bare minimum, it is generally advised to work on your stats by ranking skills, preferably across the different mix of talents offered. This will also include Life Skills.

I recall there being several other threads containing useful information about this topic. I will try to dig them up if I can.

Thank youuuuuuu (人´∀`).☆.。.:*・°
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited April 28, 2020
    I assume, like everyone else you want to get ALL skills mastered? If so it is very important then to put off mastering them and to visit Duncan often. This is not a contradiction; I'll explain. Duncan has a service where he will lower all your skills to rank F; you can use the service as many times as you want. When he lowers your skills, it returns the AP back to you. You can put the AP right back into your skills and re-boost them back up immediately; you don't have to retrain. This service has two benefits: (1) you can borrow AP from yourself, (2) you can lower your CP, allowing some skills to train SIGNIFICANTLY easier. The downside is that any partial progress is lost when you lower your skills. This is why you should save mastering/danning until the very end after you have raised, and lower, and re-raised your skills to rank 1.

Clear as mud?
    Ishasan