Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Advice on Kemono Friends 'Review Footage' quest?

CoruscationCoruscation
Mabinogi Rep: 270
in Help
I've been bored enough during lockdown that I ended up getting pretty into Kemono friends as a result of the event. I really want to grab this last title but I'm having a lot of trouble beating this. By the time I get to the 7-9th waves, there are too many celliens and I run out of speed+attack boost before I can get them all. Has anyone here managed to beat this? Do you have any tips? I wonder if the Caracal scare ability might be the answer, I can't seem to get it to work.

Anyway, hope you're all hanging in there okay

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If you're able to clear the first few waves, you should be able to clear the rest even easier, so I wonder what you're doing.

I'd say don't rely too much on the friend skills.
    But on that topic, are your friend skills rank C? That's as good as they get, so hopefully they are at that point.

But otherwise, make sure you're spending your gold on Strength and Windmill ranks.
    There are some tips players have posted in the thread over in the General section here: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/22811/the-kyururu-defense-minigame

Today's the last day of the event, so hopefully you can get your full clear now before it's too late.
    Coruscation
  • CoruscationCoruscation
    Thank you! I've been relying basically entirely on the friend skills. Hopefully I can still get the full clear given I've already failed today's mission haha... I should probably have asked here earlier. I guess I don't really care that much if I miss it but I figured I should give it a fair shot.
  • CoruscationCoruscation
    Hey, I got it! thanks a ton, I was completely misunderstanding how this minigame worked lol.