Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I Came Up w/an AMAZING «Conspiracy Theory» καππα !

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Town Square
[ Disclaimer : The Existence of the Death-Note Not to Actually be Taken Seriously ]

With all of the things to be «suspicious» about in the world, and all of those reported «casualties» from those «news» stations that I don't watch or listen to and definitely don't believe since their «reports» obviously come from some other [parallel/alternate/inverse ?] planet, not to mention the fact that what «news» stations report is always so blatantly nauseating to me with the amount of ironic «fake news» that they spew (especially when it comes to their «reporting» about my GOOD FRIEND™, the current President for Russia, none other than the LEGENDARY Vladimir Putin), and some BBC so-called «news» video I came across recently was obviously so far out-of-context about my GOOD FRIEND™ Putin that it made me feel like throwing up, puking, and even barfing. The truth is that Vladimir Putin is actually a HERO, and an AMAZING one at that, for, not only does he speak four (possibly even more) languages... fluently, this guy is also a Black-Belt in Judo, abstains from alcohol, and has GREAT RESPECT of MANY people around the world as is evidenced by the «hilarious comments» from this following video...

Anyway, that BBC (Broadcasting Bull**** Constantly) clip about Putin gave me a great idea about an awesome so-called conspiracy, regarding some other «a certain global situation» reporting...what have I come up with this time...? That's right, I has decided that there MUST be some sort of «DEATH NOTE» (or two) floating around in the world somewhere, and what better opportunity than to use the guise/cover of some deadly virus in order to hide the true cause of death being the NAMES of these people written down into this DEATH NOTE...! It's like a PERFECT PLAN to be able to make FULL USE of a DEATH-NOTE Book and not draw any suspicion to oneself as all of the attention/focus is instead re-directed towards lock-downs, virus-outbreaks, pandemics, etc., thanks also in large part to all of those «news-media» outlets around the entire world placing everyone everywhere on earth into such a state of panic that the «secret» of the existence of the DEATH-NOTE is kept just that... a Secret !

Yes, that's right, all those «crazy tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists» can STOP already. I've figured it out. There is a real-life DEATH NOTE amongst us ! =o

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/deathnote1

2nd Disclaimer : Anything «serious» here has been stashed away into spoiler(s)...
The truth about why it had to be done... I apologise in advance for not revealing the real reason last time... such a thing does weigh upon my conscience so it is time to set the record straight. Truthfully, the «news» media are full of puke-inducing false-propaganda, and I am forced to ask you : How are you going to face your children and grand-children when one day, they ask, mommy, daddy, why do we live in a world that seems to resemble what we read about that happened in Gestapo-Germany ? Are you going to say : «I'm sorry, honey, it's because we did nothing to stop it, allowed the public to remain uninformed and ultimately misinformed, because we continued to tolerate a bunch of known liars who are known to take ten miles the moment you allow them to even have an inch... » ?
According to some records : The Smith-Mund act was repealed in 2015. This act's sole order is that it is illegal for the CIA to operate psy-ops or propaganda on the American people. Why in 2015 would this law be abolished?

«We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything American public believes is false.» -source: JFK files released 2017 CIA Director, William Casey.

Note that I have not personally read these «files» yet, but I do have enough knowledge of the «legalese-system» to know how to obtain the «official documents» for review via FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) request, and I absolutely intend to do exactly that, just to play «devil's advocate» and see if I can come up with anything «credible» that would «debunk» all of those «conspiracy theorists» in regards to whether the «files» actually claim there to really be a «disinformation-campaign» or not.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 15, 2020
    The video watermark is for the CBC. (Clobbering Bull****ing Conservatives) My stars! The work you put into these posts.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    You may as well add a "™" to the term fake news, too. I don't know how people or if they manage to have an actual television still,but I guess twitter and youtube are no different.

At this point, it's up to no one. People will want to believe what they're told because to them "seeming" right is the equivalent to being right. How can you argue against something like that? When you go on vacation, you don't take the whole house with you (that would be ridiculous, yes?), so it's necessary to leave some things behind.

lonegunman
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    People will want to believe what they're told because to them "seeming" right is the equivalent to being right. How can you argue against something like that?

It makes it kinda interesting to hold a normal conversation too. Even among friends, one "wrong" comment or remark lands you in some interesting waters if you're not careful.

Then again I've also got that one friend who tries to be my psychiatrist, so maybe I'm just "lucky" XP