Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events Heads-Up! 5/21/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! This week we're saying goodbye to the Far Darrig Piece Collection Event and the Harmon's Flower Tree Event! Now the Harmon event appears to end with the maintenance, but the Far Darrig Piece Collection Event seems to end automatically as soon as it hits 12AM PDT/3AM EDT, so make sure to combine your coupons MANUALLY before that happens. I'm not sure if they'll still if you the balloon after that point if you try to stack them afterward.

Also, as per the main page, the Nexon Merch Store is closing temporarily on May 21st with plans to re-open some time during the summer. Here's hoping we see some new Mabinogi merchandise with its return!

That's all for now! Happy Gaming, everyone!

giphy.gif
КалашниковCMKyriosCrimsọnNegumikoKingEphyWolfsinger

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 18, 2020
    Good thing, that store made me have a conniption fit. I surely hope they make improvements. I would like to do business again and hopefully not run into any issues or if I do I will encounter timely and competent customer service.

Also I want KR merch damnit. Not overpriced popsocket or pins. I'm talking posters, plushies, figures. PROPER MERCH like if I went to bloody Disneyland.

:|
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Crims wrote: »
    Good thing, that store made me have a conniption fit. I surely hope they make improvements. I would like to do business again and hopefully not run into any issues or if I do I will encounter timely and competent customer service.

Also I want KR merch damnit. Not overpriced popsocket or pins. I'm talking posters, plushies, figures. PROPER MERCH like if I went to bloody Disneyland.

:|

you can already find figures and some posters just by searching mabinogi on ebay. sure more figures, plushies, and posters would be cool but I am hoping we get shirts, hoodies, and mabinogi shopping bags as well. stores in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, New York, Oregon and Vermont are not even using plastic bags anymore cause of the ban. so I am already used to taking reusable shopping bags when I go to the store. I want to see merchandise that can get mabinogi a little advertising by letting players show they are a proud mabinogi player. shirts that simply show mabinogi and shirts that also have Nao server or Alexina server on them would also be cool. this way players can support their own server if they want to. maybe they should even sell some mabinogi face masks since the covid-19 virus is still around.
    Crimsọn