Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Yay! A Video About... ALIENS! Released TODAY! =D

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
edited May 22, 2020 in Town Square
Duration : 1h43m

Disclaimer : Just started listening in & now approximately 18 minutes into it thus far.
I do trust Valuetainment to be a «fair» and mostly «credible» channel though & the business-owner asks plenty of great questions!

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 22, 2020
    Oh please. Bob Lazar said they were fueled with element 115 because it's is unusually stable. Well, Moscovium, yes that's what it's called, which should be on one of the islands of stability isn't stable. So, so much for all of that balony. On a side note, I REALLY wanted element 115 to be called Elerium, but no we had to get boring Moscovium.
    Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Of course I'm not going to agree with everything he/they said and wouldn't and don't but I definitely agree 100% that we're all rather «stuck» with using rather «primitive» technologies in comparison to what we should be using in this so-called «modern» age. Gaussian-Distributions aside there are certainly interesting «possibilities» that would be nice to explore. Out of my own research-efforts I have concluded that so-called «levitation-technology» is most-likely related to Lenz Law. Not going to insist what is correct to be one thing or another as there is always that strange possibility that the very so-called laws of physics might end up changing and rendering what-ever knowledge I had obsolete to the point where the «logic» ends up being something like...
    acient-aliens-tide-goes-in-tide-goes-out-aliens-300x262.jpg
    Note : Aliens-Memes were/are meant for the «fun» of it even though the tides going in and out might really actually be due to aliens... ;o (Disclaimer : At this point you're supposed to wonder if I suddenly stopped being serious or not ;o ~ Also, the whole «aliens» meme-ing actually went viral in the previous version/s of these forums, and was an incredibly great tool for «diffusing» any kind of «heated» arguments that may have surfaced, for a brief history)
    Everyone is encouraged to look up «Lenz Law» video-demonstrations which shows neodymium magnets «floating» down copper tubes rather than sinking down through it like a rock which would otherwise be expected of any other kind of high-density object being dropped down a hollow copper-tube...
    Helsa wrote: »
    Oh please. Bob Lazar said they were fueled with element 115 because it's is unusually stable. Well, Moscovium, yes that's what it's called, which should be on one of the islands of stability isn't stable. So, so much for all of that balony. On a side note, I REALLY wanted element 115 to be called Elerium, but no we had to get boring Moscovium.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    conveniently all of these baloneys that habi always love are all full of misleading pleonasms while actual reasonable people are able to break down their ideas into simple concepts

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I can forgive the pleonasms as, I suspect English is a second language for them. It's those gawdamm fiddly bits that get on my nerves.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Aliens spoiled the Space X launch.