Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fast HQ digital anime/chibi art [Paypal only]

LunaFeatherLunaFeather
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited May 22, 2020 in Art Creations
So I am new here and looking to share my artistic talents with other sites (I came here from Gaiaonline). Since I am not familiar with the formatting/coding for this site (is it similar to Gaia?) I will keep this little shop simple and to the point.

WILL DO
Boys=Girls
Cute>Sexy girls
Cute<Sexy boys
Anthro (ears and tails only though)
Couples
Yaoi/Yuri/Lewd/NSFW (but will be privately sent or emailed of course)
Partial BG
Avvy<OC

WILL NOT DO
Old characters
Big muscles
Mecha
Armor (light armor might be ok)

PRICES AND SAMPLES

Chibi: $10
(My only recent chibi sample is very plain and simple, sorry!)
click

Waist-up: $20
click
click

Fullbody: $30
click

Partial Chibi fullbody: $30
click

Partial BG: Extra $5
Pets (depending what it is) : Extra $5-$10
Couples prices are as follows
chibi: $15
waist-up: $30
fullbody: $50
partial chibi fullbody: $50

Well that is the basic info there I hope it is alright! Below I will have my list where I will put names so no one is overlooked. I do work very fast! I can finish your art between 1 day to a week (at most). I will provide the WIP sketch for approval before I start the digital process. I do my sketches by hand with pencil first. If you have any questions please ask!

LIST
Imaizumi