Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 5/28/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again. We only have one event ending this week and it's the Timed Item Event! Get your 11 hours in so you can start getting boxes and get your last ones in before the event ends with Thursday's maintenance!

That's all for now! Happy Gaming, everyone~!

tumblr_nu3dfxQjN11ue1tsuo8_1280.png
CMKyriosWolfsingerCrimsọnКалашников

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think I have like... 7 hours
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Timed Item Event was a dumpster fire event. The Diligent Milletion box gave nothing worthy to me.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited May 26, 2020
    The Timed Item Event got me to spend time playing my other characters at least.
    I used this as an excuse to play them up to the 7 hour prize of 10 Pons, and it also included the Forgetful Potion and the 25pt Skill Seal, which are nice since they're bank-tradeable and non-expiring.

Though even spending such time on those lower-leveled characters I didn't end up getting them that much stronger.
    I was reluctant to take them through the Memoir system, since I wasn't sure in which direction I wanted to take them, at least for all but one of them at any rate.
    I at least took the time to get them to do Manus' PTJ three times apiece to get past rF Rest.
    Never know when that's gonna come in handy, lol.

Of course, doing it this way, I totally forewent getting any of the Diligent Boxes.
    I probably wouldn't've gotten anything interesting anyways... Maybe.
    LeineiShiro42
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »
    Timed Item Event was a dumpster fire event. The Diligent Milletion box gave nothing worthy to me.

Typical rng, right? *pats your head* Better luck next time, comrade
    TwistedxFate
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I think I got a lot of gems out of mine, which I can use to feed my Ego sword. =3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I gained 1 level from them on my other ego. I guess it wasn't THAT crappy. lol.
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    You'd think with only 1 box an hour they'd have some better filler items. Yay, more old 5cm gems...
    TwistedxFateWolfsingerFOXAssassin
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    If they were full of the new gems I would have no complaints.
    Shiro42IyasenuWolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The main things I gained from this event was the auction house fee-waving coupons. When the final merge comes and my Nao character buys a dead bee from my Alexina character, that little coupon is already saving me at least 8 digits of gold.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariFOXAssassin