Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

T > Trading for Knuckles

GutsuGutsu
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited May 29, 2020 in Nao Marketplace
Hello,

I am looking for Perseus or Revenant Knuckles. I know the Perseus Knuckles are a long shot but I think the Revenant Knuckles should be do-able. I'm looking to trade for them if possible. Currently I have a list below of the items I have available to trade. If you're looking for something different let me know and maybe we can work it out. Respond here or note Gutsu in game.

Items to trade >

* Abyss Dragon Full Armor (M)
* Blessed Heavenly Whispering Celtic Howling Chain Blade (Upgrade 5 / R 5-step / Reforge Rank 3 (Balance 2) / ERG 10 (max 10))

Trading for (I want) >

*Revenant Splinter Knuckles

or if you're willing to work with me,

*Perseus Tormented Knuckles