Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

All These Expiring Event-Items Need Their Own Bag~

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
edited June 10, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
For some reason I got booted/disconnected from these forums exactly at mid-night (PST) just now & it apparently didn't even save anything I had typed up earlier but let's see if I can remember the details from where I left off; basically, with all of these expiring [event-]items, whilst looking a them over-flowing out of the apparently not-big-enough bag that I had designated for all of my items that would eventually expire so that I could remember to use them up before they became useless, I couldn't help but to think that items that have expiration-timers on them really kind of belong in their own «Dimensional-Pocket» of sorts, similar to that Dimensional-Tote-Bag that comes from fulfilling the conditions of those Potentials-Levels...

Whilst I did think that the size should be unlimited (the items are all just going to expire anyway eventually after all), I suppose, for any variety of purposes, the Dimensional Pocket-Space for Expiring Items (and perhaps also Event-Items since those now disappear after an Event has ended anyway) could start out at a default-size then get bigger and bigger and have more pages added to them as one goes about completing more events. Regardless of the Event, which in of itself could be yet another Journal-Entry (such as «Who Has Completed Over 50 Different Events During His/Her/Their Milletian-Career» whether it be as a Title/2nd-Title and/or Journal-Entry/etc), and the more participation/registrations in more events, the bigger the bag and more pages are added into said dimension-pocket.

Now, when I say «pages» to the dimensional-pocket, I mean that in a similar manner to how one turns pages of a book, but for the dimensional-pocket, instead of having to re-allocate more space on the screen for more bags, you would just click on the page-number to get to another page/section of the bag. See following image for a more visual-example...
tZpelSD.png
MiatteSherri
  1. Yes. This is yet another one of my myriads of ideas for what I think would improve user-experiences.11 votes
    1. YES!!!! IMPLEMENT THIS!!!
       55% (6 votes)
    2. /Still/ going to be «That Guy» and say : No
       9% (1 vote)
    3. I Am Keep Mine Thoughts to MineSelf... ☺ (For Now Anyway...Probably)
       0% (0 votes)
    4. You Should Definitely Post More Ideas (or even ANY at all in Feed-Back Section for that matter! O_O)
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Stop Stealing MY Ideas ! =p (Um, yes, I definitely thought of this, exactly as posted...: /nod /nod)
       9% (1 vote)
    6. Other~
       0% (0 votes)
    7. Doesn't Apply to Me; I Basically Only go AFK & Discard All Items Anyway... ☻
       27% (3 votes)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The reason folks are running out of space is because they are stuffed to the gills with crap they can't put on pets, can't transfer, and can't sell. Make EVERYTHING saleable, and our inventory problems will clear up in short order.
    Wolfsinger
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Helsa wrote: »
    The reason folks are running out of space is because they are stuffed to the gills with crap they can't put on pets, can't transfer, and can't sell. Make EVERYTHING saleable, and our inventory problems will clear up in short order.

What inventory problem? (two bags aren't even open and a few of them are hidden lol... help)

5999f560f8.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Solution: Stop being hoarders.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »
    Solution: Stop being hoarders.

Virtual hoarding is a condition where people feel more secure by feeling that they actually have something of value in life in my opinion.
    Dragoolfire
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    What inventory problem? (two bags aren't even open and a few of them are hidden lol... help)

5999f560f8.jpg

I'm....impressed. I need to steal that layout xD

I've been trying to steadily sort out and empty my bags/pet inventories for ages, I see others don't have the same issues XD