Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't get my Character skinny again

NovancyNovancy
Mabinogi Rep: 780
in Help
So I had Atlam's Herbal Cookies and accidentally ate them yesterday. I have had my character in the hot springs for HOURS, I also tried a diet F potion, and just tried having the character be hungry for a while but he's still on the highest chonk level. What was in those dang cookies! I can't rebirth for another two days and it's not that crazy of an issue I'm just like - XD

Did anyone else eat them and have this issue?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You were in the right Hot Springs, right?
    The Devil's Diet Hot Springs, and not something like the healing one.
    And were you hungry when you ate the Diet Potion? I'm sure that even a diet potion will probably not work if you eat them while full, since they're still a type of food after all.
    If you were near full hunger when you ate Altam's cookies you might have maxed out all three categories, due to the way overflowing hunger works.

Both the Devil's Diet Hot Springs and the Diet Potion F only affects "weight", and not "upper" or "lower".
    And while a Diet Potion will be able to get your character to the normal minimum weight ratio of 0.8, a the hot spring will only be able to get you as far down as 1.0 (where you start at a fresh rebirth)
  • NovancyNovancy
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Yah it was the diet one, I'm not sure how hungry my character was when i did the potion. My character is usually full bc of how wack stamina and hunger is in the game now. I've just never had issues getting him back down after eating to max before, which is why I felt like maybe the cookies were like a gag or joke that doesn't allow you to get back down unless you rebirth lol. I'll try a potion after getting back down to being more hungry

Thanks for the info! ^^