Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Transformation Mastery and Level 200 Training

TheUnthinkableTheUnthinkable
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I know that active talent doesn't affect the "Collect Rank X" requirement. But does the bonus training from level 100+ give bonus training?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited June 4, 2020
    When you rank skills you have different tasks that each have a per unit value and a number of repeats that's you can perform on them. The talent bonus and X-times training potions boost the per action count of the number of repeats. The level 200 hundred bonus boosts the per-unit value of the training. So for example:
    Method			Count	Exp	Total
    Be Rude to Animals	50000	.001	50

Talent bonuses would make you go through the count quicker, so that you don't have to repeat 50,000 times. The level 200 bonus boost the value of Exp so that when you reach the maximum count the total is higher. In this example at lvl 200 after reaching the 50,000 count you'd have a total of 100 not 50. So, the lvl 200 bonus is VERY useful for ranking skills. Especially one, where you'd like to by pass some of the methods. For example, I did the last 5 ranks of tailoring by JUST making headbands. But the level 200 bonus USELESS for mastering a skill, since it does not effect the count.

NOTE: the value is based on what your level was at the time you did the action. So you can't do the actions THEN boost your level to have the exp per unit apply to actions already taken.
  • TheUnthinkableTheUnthinkable
    Yes, I know that. But from before we had level training bonus, I knew that for Transformation Mastery, being in talent only affected the counts of using the transformation part of the skill. What I'm asking is if the level bonus affects the "Collect Transformation" part of Transformation Mastery.
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Yes, the bonus from levels 100+ apply to that requirement as well
    TheUnthinkable
  • TheUnthinkableTheUnthinkable
    Ok that's great to know, thanks again for answering another one of my questions!