Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

My Little Pet Update Site

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited August 19, 2020 in Vault
200607_pet_socials_pr-banner_960x290.png

The first of summer's major updates has been revealed! My Little Pet will focus on understanding the different Pet Types, assembling teams of pets to go out on Pet Expeditions and fetch the many treasures of the world, and pampering pets with brand new Pet Homes. Check it out here on the website (click).
SherriNegumikoWolfsingerGypsySpirit

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    YESSSS
    WHEN :O
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Cat/pet cafe-themed homesteads incoming. ;)
    Wolfsinger
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    wonder what the rewords are for doing this
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Tell me when pls
    Sherri
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Oh yes, sooo adorable!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh I'm definitely gonna have to clear some space on my homestead to make room for those Pet Houses.

Also I'm not sure if my menagerie of pets covers EVERY pet type, but it probably won't matter in the end.
    This'll be an interesting way to get some goodies and passively train pets. Well, maybe!
    DDSNWolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I...don't know how to feel about this...is this? "hype"? Don't do this to me :)

ಠ wಠ Let us get started.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited June 12, 2020
    EXCITED
    A little wary to be, but I am excited XD Been looking forward to this one~
    Time to clean out the homestead again XP
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    EXCITED
    A little wary to be, but I am excited XD Been looking forward to this one~
    Time to clean out the homestead again XP

I'm trying to clean mine. It's quite a challenge.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 12, 2020
    I had to take down my entire forest. Now I can see that ugly desert again. :(
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »

I will find a way to accommodate mine.
    Wolfsinger
  • kgptzackgptzac
    Mabinogi Rep: 205
    I think there's a general disappointment to returning players like myself, and to new players, that vast majority of the cool pets are practically unobtainable, as they aren't sold in the cash shop anymore. I hope Nexon realizes this is a mistake, and somewhat rectifies it in the upcoming update about pets.
    CMKyrios
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 13, 2020
    Crims wrote: »

I will find a way to accommodate mine.

This is what mine looks like right now. Rebuilding it completely in anticipation of the update. The X shows me where the center is and probably where I am going to focus the majority of those new items and probably try to rebuild my forest around them so I don't have to see that background as badly.

a7pfEiM.png

I guess my homestead is going to become a pet daycare center. Gotta love them power creeps though. I got all the woodboards and finest fabric together. Working on all of the finest firewood atm. So where are these other pet mats going to come from?
    WolfsingerSherriHelsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I assume its from expeditions.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I can't wait for my one and only main homestead to be my pet's too.
  • VanadierVanadier
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    Will we see some sort of Pet Sale/ Cash Shop Update after the Update? Many of the Pets that one would want to use the new system with are not available for purchase for quite a while. E.x. Alpaca's, Scooters, Unicorns, Dragons and Clouds.

Thinking on it, last time we had any sort of real pet sale was back in January?
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    I wasn’t able to watch the stream
    live, but was it asked whether or not we need to go through all levels for the pet houses or could we just jump right into the highest level? Like instead of building a lvl 1 cushion, we could just choose to build lvl 4 right off the bat (provided that we have all the mats).
    SherriWolfsinger