Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

suddenly not being able to log in after crash

AliechSuccubiAliechSuccubi
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited June 16, 2020 in Technical Support
so i was just chilling in Tir after not playing consistently for several months and suddenly i get logged out with the "abnormal connection" issue, that's fine..so i wait 30 seconds...a minute or two go by and it does not let me log in again, i end the program and restart

out of complete nowhere after logging in normally, it stops me at the secondary password screen and says "enter a secondary password, once its set you have to reset it at the nexon website"??? so..i put in a new one thinking it wants me to reset it...
then it says "unable to log in, make sure your game isnt going under maintenance" so i check and it isnt...

it repeats this OVER AND OVER again, what do i do??? am i HACKED?? D:

https://sta.sh/021iii3872bz screenshot of the final message, let me know if you need more

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    No, this is a known issue. The game recognizes you as still logged on after facing a disconnection. Close the Mabinogi client and wait a bit of time before logging in again.
  • AliechSuccubiAliechSuccubi
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    OHHHHHHHH thats new XD its been SO LONG tysm!!
  • Fyrebug23Fyrebug23
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Don't feel alone, it has been doing this to me for the last few months. Sadly I have yet to find a fix for it, everywhere I find any form of an answer, it is simply it is a known issue. But no way to resolve it. Give it about 30min before you try and log in again. I have had it happen to where I have HAD to reset my 2nd password before it will let me back in >_< luckily it can be the SAME password again, but it is a pain in the ass....