Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More Aliens, the END of Electricity Bills, etc.

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Town Square
Few people in the world seem to know that these technologies exist and, yes, whilst they certainly do have incredibly destructive capabilities (literally capable of reducing every building on earth to rubble in an instant), like Mike Prysner has said, they (the technologies) can only cause harm if those in control of it are willing to use them [as weapons] to cause harm & destruction. Fire, electricity, water, kitchen-knives, etc., are tools, capable of causing destruction or bringing comfort;
fire may burn but it can also provide warmth, electricity can cause electrocution but it also powers your devices that display this screen, water could result in drowning but also sustains life when properly consumed, kitchen-knives may cause bleeding whether by accident or intentional, but its responsible use helps to prepare the food we/you eat, etc.
Although there are other things I should mention we'll just skip that for now & GET to be able to watch something for free, yes, Free, I tell you, FREE!!! (A great price if I do say so myself) ...what would normally require ordering in the form of DVD(s) or something equivalent to see is now available for FREE viewing...!

[Title] SIRIUS: from Dr. Steven Greer - Original Full-Length Documentary Film (FREE!)
Duration: ~2-hour

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Here we go again :P

I'm a bit more intrigued by the energy stuffs as opposed to the aliens, considering a lot of the things we could do but don't for some stupid reason, since some of it don't seem that difficult. Then again I'm also the grown-up who while trying to figure out how the devil my lamp broke stuck my finger somewhere it shouldn't have gone and shocked myself, so....what do I know about anything, really?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    The technologies to solve pretty much every «problem» on earth has existed for at least a whole entire decade but more people need to know about their existence (or at least the few of us who still seem to remain on this earth anyway). I am particularly annoyed and frustrated at how just about NONE of these extremely important subjects are taught in schools (instead, they waste students' time, money and creativity on a bunch of intellectually dogmatic tread-mills).

Amongst the few things that may be taught, only an extremely small percentage will bother (although I did once read a comment about someone who mentioned that they once had a professor who pressed a button in his hand during class where the professor's brief-case started spinning, levitating, floating around the room, then returned back to its original position after the professor pressed the button a second time, although I doubt it was anything «official» from the school, something pretty much kept between that professor and the students of that class as I guess a «special» graduation-gift ?).

I once regarded the «Lenz Law» principle as being one of the most-likely factors to «Levitation» technology, and maybe it really [still] is part of the technology used in so-called UFOs (what I would call Levitation-Craft and a certain... former someone having coined or introduce the acronym: UAP [Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon]), but, apparently there are ways to use sound-frequency/vibrations to make things/objects levitate, too. Actually, multiple forms of «Levitation» does exist, but let's just add a short demonstration of Lenz Law for now to this... discussion...?
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Here we go again :P

I'm a bit more intrigued by the energy stuffs as opposed to the aliens, considering a lot of the things we could do but don't for some stupid reason, since some of it don't seem that difficult. Then again I'm also the grown-up who while trying to figure out how the devil my lamp broke stuck my finger somewhere it shouldn't have gone and shocked myself, so....what do I know about anything, really?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Dr. Steven Greer is a medical doctor. They're not a Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering or Physics or anything like that. It's too bad this is 2 hours long, as I am not willing to waste that much time on woo-woo videos. The farthest I'm willing to go is to watch 5 minutes videos of no-touch-Kung-Fu masters getting their bells rung.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Yes ? Are you saying that one cannot do research and learn about a subject that is outside of one's profession and be well-informed ?
    And what's wrong with having a bit of «woo» in your life...? Woo (and the so-called «woo-woos» like myself) can really make life a LOT of FUN !
    Or perhaps it would be better to call it «Quantum-Woo» in reference to what I am referring to or trying to, too.
    Surely a «mathematicianess-expert» such as yourself would want to investigate further and be intrigued by things like the «Hutchison Effect» ?
    Helsa wrote: »
    Dr. Steven Greer is a medical doctor. They're not a Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering or Physics or anything like that. It's too bad this is 2 hours long, as I am not willing to waste that much time on woo-woo videos. The farthest I'm willing to go is to watch 5 minutes videos of no-touch-Kung-Fu masters getting their bells rung.
    ...I used to read «science» books which showed depictions of Egyptian-slaves using large logs, placed underneath huge boulders, tied with rope, and dragging them in large groups under the orders/commands of the Egyptian-Pharaoh(s) as an explanation to the history of how those «Pyramids» got built... that is completely unnecessary when the ancients were «woo» enough, even if they did not and could not (and probably still cannot) explain the «electro-gravitics quantum-physics» behind such a phenomenon when they chanted songs, played certain instruments, etc., done in such a combination as to act like how our Moon-Gate-Stones rise up during Eweca...

The very existence of the very «computers» that we use, believe it or not, are also full of «woo» since they're technically irrational devices.