Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do I put notes into a book?

bloomingsbloomings
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I'm sorry if this obvious. I'm stuck on the quest macha according to the people of emain macha and I have to put all the peoples notes in the book. I have the notes and I have the book, I just can't figure out how to get the notes into the book. I've tried looking it up and asking my guild but I haven't gotten an answer. Thank you!

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    You can pick up a note, drag it to the book, then left click the book. A message should come up asking if you want to place it in the book.
    Rinse and repeat for all the notes.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    For skill books, be careful not to put in an earlier page, because it would reset the book. Unless that issue is already fixed.
    Example, if you're at page 9, don't put in a page 6.