Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> Cotton Candy Sheep; T>Pets

DonevorDonevor
Mabinogi Rep: 920
in Alexina Marketplace
I just came back to the game and I'm not sure if the sheep can be traded, but if it can I'm really in love with them; either the petite or massive one. I was hoping to trade a pet for a pet, I have a pet medal already available to store one of my pets. So if you have a pet medal to spare and I have a pet you might like send me a note at Donevor. Hit me up if interested, if not thanks for taking time to read. :)

These are the extra pets I have available for a 1 to 1 trade:

Golden Rat
Mini Skeleton
Treat Pumpkin
Perseus
Warp Imp
Snowy Owl
Lovely Labrador Retriever
Lovely Boston Terrier
Lovely Scottish Fold
Sundae Truck

I don't have a ton of gold by inflation standards nowadays, but how much do you think a cotton candy sheep would cost if I were to try and buy one? If this doesn't work at, at least a price check so I can save up for one would be appreciated!