[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
[EVENT] Pet Master's Order
There is an immeasurable power welling up within all of the pets throughout Erinn. Prepare accordingly to cultivate this power and help your pets reach even greater heights!
Pet Master's Order Event
Thursday, July 2nd, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 16th, Before Maintenance
- During the event, you will receive the quest, "[Guide] A Pet Master's Anguish".
- Talk to the Relaxed Pet Master Milletian in Dunbarton to register a main character. Upon doing so, you'll receive 3 items:
- Pet Master's List of Orders: Use to be eligible to receive daily order quests, up to 2 per day. Resets each day at 7:00 AM PDT. Per daily quest completion, depending on each quest, you'll obtain the following.
- 1x or 2x Pet Master's Good Job! Stamp: Can exchange for Skill Training Seal (10) Coupon via the Pet Master's Gift Card.
- 2x or 4x Special Experience Fruit (300%) (15 days, Untradeable)
- 77,777 EXP
- Pet Master's Gift Card: Use this to exchange your Good Job! and Nice to Meet You! Stamps for rewards. Cannot be used after the event period.
- Pet Master's Nice to Meet You! Stamp: Can exchange for Master's Skill Training Seal (60 days, Untradeable) if your talent is at least Expert or Master levels.
- Each day when you log in, you'll receive Pet Master's Nice to Meet You! Stamp.
- On the first weekend of the event between July 4 - July 5, you'll receive Pet Essential Oil (15 days, Tradeable) when you log in.
- You will only receive 1x Pet Essential Oil on this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. If you claim it on Saturday, you will not receive one on Sunday.
- When upgrading your pet house, the material is consumed randomly whether expiring or not. We recommend that you store non-expiring Pet Essential Oil in the bank or pet inventory to utilize the timed ones first.
- The Relaxed Pet Master Milletian will have rewards for you when you complete the daily order quest 6, 12, and 18 times respectively.
- You must receive a reward in order to continue progress on the next completion reward.
- You will earn the following rewards:
- Complete the Pet Master's Order Quest 6 Times:
- Pet Master's First Gift Box (60 days, Untradeable) which contains:
- Pet Training Talent Skill Training Seal (100) (Event)
- Complete the Pet Master's Order Quest 12 Times:
- Pet Master's Second Gift Box (60 days, Untradeable) which contains:
- Assorted Fynn Sync Perfume Set (30 days, Untradeable) which contains:
- Harmonious Cosmos Perfume Coupon (30 days, Untradeable) - Useable after July update.
- Transformative Aster Perfume Coupon (30 days, Untradeable) - Useable after July update.
- Courageous Borage Perfume Coupon (60 days, Untradeable) - Useable after August update.
- Bonding Violet Perfume Coupon (30 days, Untradeable) - Useable after July update.
- Golden Supplement (30 days, Untradeable)
- Complete the Pet Master's Order Quest 18 Times:
- Pet Master's Third Gift Box (60 days, Untradeable) which contains:
- Shamala's Lost Artifact (30 days, Untradeable)
- Bring this to either Shamala or Kousai to obtain one of the following at random:
- Fynni Fynn Exclusive Pet Totem Coupon (30 days, Untradeable): Use to obtain a Fynni Fynn Exclusive Pet Totem (no expiration), a special totem that reacts only to a Fynni Fynn. Useable after July update.
- Master's Skill Training Seal (60 days, Untradeable)
- If you keep completing daily order quests without talking to the Relaxed Pet Master Milletian in Dunbarton at 6 and 12 completions, you will not accrue progress towards the next completion goal. Make sure to turn in your completion quest once you've finished each stage of it!
- Skill Training Seal (10) Coupons can only be used during the event period, and if you have a Life Talent as your active talent (except for Holy Arts), you will also receive one more Skill Training Seal for a random skill as a bonus.
- You cannot use ordinary Skill Training Seal on skills Rank 1+ or Hero Talent Skill.
- All event quests and event items (including Good Job!/Nice to Meet You! Stamps, Pet Master Gift Card, and Skill Training Seal (10) Coupons) will be deleted after the event ends.