Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant get SPECIAL expiditions anymore.

KailyKaily
Mabinogi Rep: 220
in Bugs and Glitches
i get you dont get these often but i havent gotten one for a few days. i have multiple boards on different characters plenty of missions no specials.

i think it stopped when i accidently clicked to stop one of them before it was finished... now i dont get any.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 9, 2020
    Since the start of this update i only managed to get special expedition twice. You been lucky, that's all.

I didn't notice the part where you mention that you were using multiple characters. I get a feeling that it wasn't intentional so they might have fixed it. Supposedly there was an unintentional glitch were you could obtain multiple expeditions by logging in and out.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Just to check, but the other characters whose boards you're checking, are they all at least 5,000 cumulative levels?
    The lowest-level Special Expedition is gotten at 5,000 and others need an even higher level.