Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Current lv200 Worth It?

RakRak
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
in General Chat
I just used the 4x exp pot from the event on a Nowhere to Run Elite and I got to lv160. I then realized that Shine of Eweca leveled up off current levels and I need to get to lv190. I'm lv160 atm. Do you get anything from reaching lv200? I ask because I have some of those 300% fruits and if I can just use them to get to lv190 for r1 Shine of Eweca, it'd save me quite a bit of time. Ain't no one have time for lv200 if you don't get anything for it, no even an achievement. D:

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Only if you have time-consuming skills to skill-up that you wish to skill-up quickly.
    L200 makes the talent-bonus gain yet another 2x bonus for skilling which is essentially like a 4x for the talent.
    Make sure you have the materials ahead of time if possible if it's an ingredient-consuming Life-Skill.
    Combine it with 2x Training Potions, multiple versions, like All-Skills, Life-Training, and you get even higher multipliers/cumulatives.
    Rak
  • RakRak
    Oh wow, that seems worth it, but I'm just catching up atm, so no use hitting lv200. Thank you for the help, Habimaru! ^^
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited July 13, 2020
    It's only adviseable if you have the AP to spare. It's more than just another 2x's bonus because it's not the same things as the 2x bonus you get from say training a skill in your active talent; it changes the value of the activity required. This opens the possibility of ignoring some training requirements entirely. For example, thanks to the lvl 200 training bonus I ranked the last five ranks of Tailoring by just making headbands.

When you rebirth, you do not have to reset your level to 1; you can leave it and just change talent. I have been lvl 200 since Dec. 2017 and have been rebirthing by just changing talent. I had thousands and thousands of AP, so in Dec 2017 there was an event that made it easy for everyone to make lvl 200. I'm still reaping the rewards of that.
    Rak
  • RakRak
    Wait, Lv200 works the same as the Hero badges or reforges? Damn, that's OP. Thanks for letting me know! Also thanks for the rebirth tip, I always thought giving us the option to rebirth without resetting levels was rather dumb, but now that you explain it, it sounds like a godsend. :D
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited July 14, 2020
    Rak wrote: »
    Wait, Lv200 works the same as the Hero badges or reforges? Damn, that's OP. Thanks for letting me know! Also thanks for the rebirth tip, I always thought giving us the option to rebirth without resetting levels was rather dumb, but now that you explain it, it sounds like a godsend. :D

I don't know about hero badge or reforges. Maybe it's true maybe it isn't, I don't know. Here's another tip. What's the point of forgetful potions; aren't they basically rebirth potions? The use of forgetful potions is for when you have a hero talent. If you rebirth you have to buy the talent again. If you use forgetful potion you virtually rebirth without having to do so.
    Bronzebreak
  • KomaruKomaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Yes, it's worth it. Master Plan makes it possible.

I don't know if this is all my buffs during Nowhere to Run. But, with a GM Cleric, x3 Baltane Crystal, Mysterious Robe, x2 Combat Exp Pot, D-link LVL 15 Enlightened Vision, and x2 SM Mission Combat Exp Weekend Buff, I was hitting 250k per kill and 1.8m exp per bear kill and was able to get to level 200 in the full 30 minutes from around lvl 65-70 (28 to be exact). (w/ x4 combat pot, I got to LVL 200 in about 15 minutes.) (This was with a Chain Blade.)

Now depending on how many rb pots you have and what you're ultimately aiming for, it's honestly not difficult to lvl during Master Event, especially on the weekends w/ the x2 SM exp. If you can hold your RB pots until the end of the month of July, there's that +20 lvls per rb thing, in addition to x2 AP (Though I'm not sure if that's in addition to 200 or towards the 200 lvls cap). That 40 AP you missed not leveling to 200, during the x2 AP portion of this event, equates to 80 AP per rebirth. If you rb 10 times, that's 800 AP lost, which would've been easy to gain if you just power lvl on the weekends. That is about 2-4 skills worth of AP.

If you're not dependent on AP, then there's the x2 bonus as well, mentioned above, for talents, in the event you need to rank stuff. Particularly useful for life skills (w/ new talent, PARTICULARLY USEFUL FOR MAGIC CRAFT/ENGINEERING.) So keep that in mind as well.

Cheers, pewf.
    Rak