Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How does one use the Jabchiel Scores?

HumiliatingHumiliating
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
edited February 21, 2017 in Help
How the heck do people use jabchiel scores?? I've spent tons of gold to find out they dont work yet they exist to make songs longer. When the notes from a single score scroll end, does it play from the next score scroll without playing the other parts? An example would be the melody from the first score named Melody 1 carry onto Melody 2 of the second score scroll once its done? I have specifically spaced a song into 3 different segments ALL ending at the same time yet it seems to constantly screw up when it moves onto the next score in line.

I would just like a step in a direction that can lead me to play longer songs without the score crapping out.

I would love it if anyone could give me some advice.
  1. Are jabchiel scores useful or useless?6 votes
    1. Useful
       50% (3 votes)
    2. Useless
       50% (3 votes)