Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Katell's Special Snack

DezarayDezaray
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited July 18, 2020 in Help
I am unble to give Katell's Special Snack to my Fynni Fynn. Can someone tell me what the trick is here? Much appreicated.

Comments

• DezarayDezaray
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Nvm...I figured it out! You have to talk to Fynni Fynn! Thanks for all your help everyone! Have a wonderful day to all!
  • AwsomerestAwsomerest
    I'm having the same problem. I advanced my Fynn Craft skill to Rank F.. Noticed that Rank F is the reward for the quest line. Wondering if this is the problem.
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    soo..ive advanced my sync and blossoming etc..does there come a point when you no longer can talk to fynni? i didnt recieve a new kernel, im abit confused...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    soo..ive advanced my sync and blossoming etc..does there come a point when you no longer can talk to fynni? i didnt recieve a new kernel, im abit confused...

Once you finished the questline the kernel is removed.

Even though you can still make the Special Snack, there's no use to it outside of that one time during the storyline.
    Except for training the skill, if nothing else.
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited August 2, 2020
    Not sure if it's the place to bring it up but..if you craft this item after you need it, it seems to be stuck in your inventory.

Can't burn it.
    Can't put it in the bank.
    Can't put it on a pet...

Edit: The 'destroy' option eluded me. Problem 'solved'. But still. Guess we're not supposed to craft that 99% success item after the initial use.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    KingEphy wrote: »
    Not sure if it's the place to bring it up but..if you craft this item after you need it, it seems to be stuck in your inventory.

Can't burn it.
    Can't put it in the bank.
    Can't put it on a pet...

Edit: The 'destroy' option eluded me. Problem 'solved'. But still. Guess we're not supposed to craft that 99% success item after the initial use.

The success rate goes way way down after a certain rank.
    At r1 at least it's a 5% base success chance, which can be brought down to 0% with a Production Failure Potion, so it could come in handy for getting the Fails needed for the Master Title.
    I mean, the master title's effects are just a tiny amount of Will and Luck, but if all you need are fails, Katell's Special Snack sure is faily at that point.