Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Iria Dungeon reset schedule?

MairuMairu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
edited July 19, 2020 in Help
Anyone know when the ruins in Iria despawn and change location? I'm trying for the Maiz title atm.
Juliet1972

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited July 20, 2020
    the Iria dungeons reset once a week irl although I don't remember which day or time. I found the Karu Forest Ruins dungeon once though, I think it was Wednesday or somewhere kind of in the middle of the week and they reset pretty early probably at 7:00am pdt. but I could be wrong so you might want to just stick around the Maiz dungeon area early in the morning for a few days so you don't miss it. if you want to find it quickly before someone steals your chance to find the dungeon I suggest equipping L-rods and using demi god and a fast mount as demi god can functions as a automatic L-rod. this mabi wiki link shows all the possible spots each Iria dungeon may appear next: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Dungeon_Respawn
    Mairu
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I've seen the map, though I wish someone could explain some of the numbering or clear up some stuff for that page for sure! As far as I've been able to figure, the dungeons either respawn Saturday at 7 AM PST or on Sunday at 12 AM PST; the Maiz locations for the last 3-ish weeks have been so close together that it's hard to tell if it's a new spot or the previous one. :/
    Juliet1972
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    I have been trying to get those 3 Titles for many years now but it's VERY frustrating when someone else on another Channel finds them before me...and I'm not a morning person. Also, it's all about the timing but I will be Diligent and do Longa 1st because it's easier than Karu and Maiz in Rano.

Caligirl of Alexina since 2009
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    It's possible but you have to be focused because:
    1) only one person can discover
    2) the person that does can be on another channel

In my case I was just lucky. I wasn't even trying but I happened to notice the dungeon wasn't on the map, and so I looked for it and found it. I don't know how random the locations are; whether it is a small fixed set of locations or not. If so, learn it, either park in a particular spot and wait for lady luck to shine upon you or park in the middle then run like hail.
    Juliet1972Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    I have been trying to get those 3 Titles for many years now but it's VERY frustrating when someone else on another Channel finds them before me...and I'm not a morning person. Also, it's all about the timing but I will be Diligent and do Longa 1st because it's easier than Karu and Maiz in Rano.

Caligirl of Alexina since 2009

The sad part is Alexina has become so empty I have finally discovered all 3 of those Iria dungeons and got the titles. I never really expected to ever get those titles and never really put a lot of effort into trying. One day the dungeon I needed just wasn't on the map cause there weren't enough players looking for them and I found one of them. Alexina really has become quite empty, 5 years ago I would never be able to get those titles.
    Helsa wrote: »
    It's possible but you have to be focused because:
    1) only one person can discover
    2) the person that does can be on another channel

In my case I was just lucky. I wasn't even trying but I happened to notice the dungeon wasn't on the map, and so I looked for it and found it. I don't know how random the locations are; whether it is a small fixed set of locations or not. If so, learn it, either park in a particular spot and wait for lady luck to shine upon you or park in the middle then run like hail.

These titles were probably meant to be difficult to get but it would be nice if each channel had separate ruins to discover so more players could farm them. It is very annoying when you need to discover ruins to lvl your exploration lvl quickly but a single player is farming the easy spots near the Human Mark mana tunnel and it effects every channel. If we could just change channels and find them it would be much better.

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Negumiko wrote: »
    The sad part is Alexina has become so empty I have finally discovered all 3 of those Iria dungeons and got the titles. I never really expected to ever get those titles and never really put a lot of effort into trying. One day the dungeon I needed just wasn't on the map cause there weren't enough players looking for them and I found one of them. Alexina really has become quite empty, 5 years ago I would never be able to get those titles.

I never thought of that! I better get this done now, while I can, before we inevitably get merged with Nao!