Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[ G21 HELP ] Traversing Through Time Duncan Issue

JacksmackkJacksmackk
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hey y'all, recently getting back into this game and ran into an issue I cant seem to find much discussion about:

For the G21 mission 'Traversing Through Time', after defeating crystal boars, I've been instructed to speak with Duncan in Tir. However, when I go to speak with him, he is message locked into repeating the same lines of:

"(Duncan is still putting his thoughts in order.) (He seems to be on the verge of a revelation. Talk to him in a bit.)"

Like I said, I can't find any commentary on this online or through forums - does anyone have any advice? For reference, I didn't have any questlines in relation to him before starting this quest.

Comments

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Hm, you defeated the Crystal boars in Dunby field AND in the actual mIssion?
  • JacksmackkJacksmackk
    KingEphy wrote: »
    Hm, you defeated the Crystal boars in Dunby field AND in the actual mIssion?

Yes! I completed the mission and it now says I need to speak with him. Even has the quest marker on everything - but even days later he's still in thought.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hiya.

If you have reason to believe the quest is not behaving as it should, contact the customer support. Hopefully they can identify what's going wrong and assist you in the matter.
  • RayouRayou
    I'm seeing the same problem. Did you manage to get this resolved?
  • RayouRayou
    Should this be moved as a bug...? What's Mabi's ticketing system? I can't talk to Duncan for any other quest like my Chain Slash either.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Rayou wrote: »
    Should this be moved as a bug...? What's Mabi's ticketing system? I can't talk to Duncan for any other quest like my Chain Slash either.

Hey, sorry for my belated response. You can contact the support team and file a ticket here (well, if you haven't already). Make sure you provide as many details as possible for the issue - screenshots if applicable! There might be an issue with receiving quests from Duncan in general, and if so, it needs to be looked into.