Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are Pets obtained via Whistles Temporary?

angeloCireangeloCire
in Help
I received a number of whistles in the new Summer Lovely Pet Box gachas, but I do not see anything specifying if they are permanent?

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    For Future reference, if a pet is temp, it specifies if it is in the whistle's tooltip, for example the master plan bone dragon.

Also, all pet whistles obtained from gatcha are permanent. There are possibly a few erroneous ones, but 9 times out of 10 if it's temp, it'll say in the tooltip of the whistle if it is.
  • DarkneonDarkneon
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    They're permanent, think all pet whistles always have been permanent pets
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    pet whistles from pet gacha never expire. I still have a few pet whistles from the last pet gacha sitting in my cash shop inventory. you can pull them out whenever your ready to use or sell the pet. most pet whistles from events (except for the pet rental from this event) don't expire either, only problem is they can clutter up a inventory fast.