Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

O-X Event, 2 regulars or 1 Special?

Comments

• VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    I would love to get the bag for keeps, but is the bags really tradeable? (I might have missing something from the announcement)
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    VioletBoy wrote: »
    I would love to get the bag for keeps, but is the bags really tradeable? (I might have missing something from the announcement)

The coupon is tradable, but when used, I do not believe the bag itself is tradable.
    VioletBoy
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Getting lucky with a box is my only option.
    I don't have 15m to spend. I don't even have one mill on me! :/
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I give up too. And if I dare hear someone scream "OH LOOKIE I GOT A BAG" at that XO event one more time or something I'm starting a riot. ~_~
    SherriCrimsọn
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    edited February 22, 2017
    OH LOOKIE I GOT A BAG

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: I said this as a joke, but I genuinely just go the bag. It was on my third special box opening. I was honestly only really opening boxes for skill training seals.
    Sherri
  • MyrkekMyrkek
    Mabinogi Rep: 370
    I've resigned myself to wasting weeks of my life, and not being able to play other games because I'm doing this event, and never getting the bag. Although, I must say the hopeless monotony has done wonders for my depression.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Gaea wrote: »
    I have quit this event, too much junk and the only reason why I played it was for a chance at a carasek bag which could land me 15m. Welp after several days and no bag I am done. Next event please. Thanks.

Several days and no longer keeping track of 20 Ticket boxes, I have even more junk to get rid of. That's not really a good thing, since the Kotatsu are all selling for 100k or lower on Tarlach...and I have 3 of them. These rates are worse than the Tail Gachapon, and someone was too lazy to remove incorrect or incomplete questions. This XO event is worse than the old ones. At least I could've gotten a pet with 777 tickets back in the day.

tumblr_n4nex7r5IM1smti2go1_1280.gif
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I know right? At least we could get a pet, compared to this terrible RNG bag.
    I'd rather pay 777.. no, I rather pay every ticket I'll ever get in this event to get the bag.
    Another event that made me excited for nothing. GG
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    this reminds me of when I spent the entire event a few years ago on 2 computers every hour and opened over 400 boxes total trying to get the female human/elf summer school uni.... and I never got it. and back then you ONLY got the box from finishing the quiz. there was no buying more with coupons. the stupid uni ended up being like 25-30 mil later on. I was annoyed