Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fishing event Lost boxes poof or no poof?

AnimemabiAnimemabi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
in Help
will the boxes poof with the event or will they still be around because i have a crap ton and due to inventory limitations cant open them all atm?

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited July 26, 2020
    More than likely they will poof, but don't worry, the event goes for another 2 weeks at least
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    mann so many boxes i wish the system was better unequipped bags dose shite now.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    7 bags here & I still misplace stuff.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    The boxes remained in the inventory even after the event was over during the previous iteration of this event. It should be the same here.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It won't poof.