Check out the patch notes for the July 16th update, P.E.T. Part 1: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23332/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Here, Obsess Over «Bald Man» More 'cuz, Oh, Wait..

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 2,595
edited July 30 in Town Square
Disclaimer AND PSA : I would not have to bring thus stuff up if «Western-journalists» had ANY «journalistic» integrity OR if there weren't still so many people [amongst the public] who continue to «fall for» the «propaganda» promoted by [Western] so-called «news» sources (spoiler).
3z9mGq2.jpg
v8tiC96.jpg
CMlRwwH.jpg
SNmN6oB.jpg
Now what in the world could be eliciting such responses in the comments-section from people... I wonder...? Ah, now I see why (spoiler).
jTWFpS3.jpg
I know, I know, the «predictable behaviour» is to scream «Russian-Bot!» Would a «Russian-Bot» make comments like this...?
3Kt6SzS.jpg
Perhaps THIS Must Be Why The «Media» Hates «Bald Man» SO MUCH...
M4TiTxI.jpg
Fact : The [Western] Media IS the «Enemy of the People» (so turn off that damn TV & tell your professors to, too)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,970
    My stars look how hard people try when they have an agenda. Does the little bald man pay well?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited August 1
    Really, Helsa ? Are you one of those people that this guy's comment refers to ? I would certainly hope not.
    N9qIpSE.jpg
    I know you get «bored» and sometimes want to «stir up» more forum-activity but there are limits you should put on displaying such arrogance.
    Helsa wrote: »
    My stars look how hard people try when they have an agenda. Does the little bald man pay well?
    And I could say the same about you. Does FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, etc., pay you well to mimic their «hysteria» over bald-man ?
    IdRdhPC.jpg
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited August 1
    That having been said, I do study «LAW» & your antics would actually violate Audi Alteram Partem in a court-room, a violation of Due Process (the kinds of activities that your history books & history classes warned you about as the kind of behaviour that were engaged in by Der Gestapo). University classes (without any «agenda») that teach psychology should have a course/examination of Dr. Stanley Milgram's work (known as the Shock-Experiments), for which the question to be answered was, can what happened during Gestapo-Germany happen in America ? Turned out the answer was that it could happen anywhere, yes, including here...;

Statistically speaking, 66% of the participants were willing to engage in actions that were deemed «immoral» or «unethical» to «ideologists» like myself, solely on the basis that they had some «authority figure» tell them that «it's okay», «you're not responsible for your actions», «it's all in the name of science» (note: the word «science» here can be replaced with any other kind of non-pacifist ideology called «religion» or «state» or «government» or «company/corporation» or otherwise), pressing the button to the point of lethal-voltages. This was «tested/experimented» in every country/culture on earth with the same statistical-result (of course the subjects weren't aware that the doctor & the screams of the man being electrocuted were actors & pre-recorded as it would most-certainly be an unethical/immoral experiment if anybody was actually harmed during the process).

I am willing to hear out both/all sides and I have no reason to disagree with the comments made (spoilers) that are more «critical» of «bald man» ....
    (The following two spoilers were in response to this comment...)
    Posted by Kalevipoeg two years ago:
    I'm American. I'm also Estonian. A dual citizen. So, I have an allegiance to one of those small countries you speak of. It also happens to be a small country that has a long and bad history with Russia and the USSR. My family were made to flee Estonia in 1941 because of Soviet aggressions, and our country was illegally occupied from 1940 until 1991. That is why I am also an American citizen: my family was unable to return for fear of being sent to Siberia like so many of our relatives, never to be seen again, so I was born here. I didn't have a choice in where I was born, or being born having American citizenship. I never asked for it. I've never been particularly fond of the United States despite growing up here.

And there are many Estonians who feel very nervous about their neighbor to the east. I think the reason is entirely understandable when you examine the long history of being taken over by larger and more powerful countries - made to adapt to their society, speak their language, live their way - all while fighting fiercely to retain our own language and identity.

I think even people in Russia can recognize that there is a very understandable reason why the Baltic states, in the wake of Russia's behavior towards their southerly neighbors, and considering the history - twice now we have claimed independence from the Russian Empire and the USSR in only the last century - would have a mistrust of Russia and Russian politics and anything Putin says. Because he's very good with words, but to many the actions of Russia speaks very much louder than Putin's words. Perhaps Putin would find a way to make taking over Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania sound like a defensive action in response to American aggression. I'm sure he could - he is a masterful orator. But so was Hitler.

Even so, nobody desires war. Least of all me - I stand to lose doubly as the Baltics would be used as a battleground and I'd have no refuge in either Estonia or the U.S. I want to carefully assess what Putin says, but I also will weigh it against his actions. In politics, very rarely are we in the general public being spoken to completely truthfully. There is ALWAYS bias - on every side. Despite the history with Russia, despite the horrific actions in the past carried out by the former USSR against my people, despite all of that- I think it is worth listening to both sides. To stop fear mongering and selling stories about how Putin is "Planning WWIII" and hungers for war. I don't believe he does. If he did, there would be tanks once again rolling through the streets of Riga or Tallinn. But he knows very well what the response to that kind of move against a NATO member state would be, and he does not desire it.

At the same time, there is undoubtedly an increased sense of nervousness in the east. Russian planes flying perilously close to Baltic states and even breaching airspace from time to time. It is a boldness that can cause conflicts with the Americans. And nobody wants that. This is why we have not yet had WWIII. Because each side knows very well that such a conflict would carry on for many years and cost countless tens of millions of lives on both sides. Perhaps even a billion or more, if the nuclear option were used.

I think both sides need to tread much more carefully, and take a few steps back. Both sides must stop spreading slander and lies in their media. Both sides must be willing to honestly and openly express what it is they seek, and at least try to arrive at a place where each side gets at least a modified version of what it is they seek (unless what is sought is to expand territory to include previously occupied countries - in which case, they will pay dearly for their ambitions).

What I see in Putin is a lot of truth but also some modification of the truth and some omission of facts. But this is no less true of any politician in the west. I think that Putin does want what is best for his country - but what is best for Russia is not necessarily what is best for the Baltics, or Ukraine, or the United States. And what is best for the United States is not necessarily in the interest of any of the other parties. So, all sides must be willing to compromise without acts of aggression or hostile takeovers of smaller nations.

First step in securing peace cannot come from politicians alone. They have shown themselves to be incapable of that. We must, as the people of these countries, lead the way for them. There are very much more of us, after all, than there are those in our mutual governments.
    Posted by Internalharm two years ago:
    i am an American. I understand both side. American government feels it need to stay strong and police the world to prevent war from happening in the past like war. Keep in mind no one will step up. China dont care about other country they are too busy feeding their people. Russia don't care about other country unless they can be beneficial.
    Other people believe America should mind their own business. Yes we should mind our own business but what would the outcome of the past be? Who stepped up to end the war? We did it out of selflessness? Of course but we did it. Reward comes to those who win. Its not always fair but it is what it is. Are we scaring Russia and China.. I believe so. We have too many military presents surrounding Russia and China so I can understand they feel threatened. Russia is trying to bring back USSR and China is trying to control Asia. Keep in mind American people don't look down on Russian people, they actually like them. Just because the government did something that doesn't mean all American are assholes. Once the new generation starts and Trump is out of office things might hopefully be better.

I believe American should take out the missile defense in Romania and in return, Russia should stop trying to grab land. We will uninstall missile defense in South Korea if China stop trying to grab the ocean. A favor for a favor but the problem is American government is scared to release control of the world just in case something happens.
    Keep in mind American helps more country then any other Country. Yes we have a lot of war. We have more freedom then China or Russia. Is it perfect HELL NO! but I can talk about my president and government that they suck at their jobs. Im not saying we are always right but if Russia want to step up to the plate then do it. Yes, we are not worried about Iran or North Korea "nukes", We are more worried about Russia and China and those missile defense are meant for them. Everyone in the world knows that North Korea or Iran will never fires a missile at USA, that's suicide.

The world is not perfect. No country is perfect. We all have flaws. Each country does what they consider is best for their people. American people don't hate Russians or Chinese. I love Ginger beer with Vodka and I love Panda Express! I'm pretty sure Russia and China loves Coca Cola. Anyways, I really do hope for peace, I play one too many call of duties games, I would pee my pants a little if that were to happen again in real life. Lucky I won't be drafted! LOL! I didn't apply for financial aid! Sucka! No Selective Service for me! BTW I wasn't born in America.
    ...even then, how-ever, people also have «distrust» of the «United States» government (which is really a corporation) for ITS own «aggressions» and essentially «subterfuge» & even out-right dishonesty with the Eurasian land-scape as these following commenters describe...
    Posted by Xtremedia01 one year ago:
    @Kalevipoeg agendas like PNAC played a role in the way the geopolitical decks are prepared.. I'm not going to make excuses for the past what was done during soviet times but at the collapse of the Soviet Union the agreements made and the plan going forward wasn't genuine especially on the side of the west...

They gave Russia the intention that "we would work together for peace" then during the period of Yelstin/Clinton... which was the golden era of post Soviet US/Russia relationship.. That's where election meddling "Yanks to the rescue" helped Yelstin secure a second term, western lifestyle flooded Russia.... Then.. the backstabbing happened. If you check out the recently released documents between Yelstin/Clinton you would see that it was all smiles, uncontrollable laughter, on the surface. Underneath was gruesome...

That's where the expansion of NATO kicked into overdrive, that's when Russia was sliding downhill... Russia was almost hapless... corruption, drunkard Yelstin made a mockery of the state etc..then Chechen conflict of with the US funded... I never knew of these things until I research on my own .... I'm from the west.... We were taught to hate Russia...school text, movies etc taught us this.. Europe was too casual with the way they allow the US through its territory and create this kind of tension on Russia's doorstep..

The fact is, they were never genuine from the get go.. They planned to gourge out Russia's eyes at the opportune time. I Can't make excuses for backstabbers.. It was always premeditated. Putin has shown pragmatism too many times...in this video he said they would twist his words.. They actually did.. If the west doesn't reciprocate good will and correct where they went wrong, the future is as grim as dark.
    Posted by L X one ago:
    He is 100% in right position. Don't understand me wrong. I love Americans, love your music and burgers and your happy and cool way to live life and your way to handle national problems. But you have a leading problem with your leadership. Many years gone by, I see that the us government did not make politics for the people. My question is: why the Russians love Putin? .................look at the man! Hear what he said! Just a look at his face when he gives an interview and you can see the strength in his eyes to go this way with the Russians. Every time he scratched his arms to America. He says "our partners" to America. To my friends in America: let's work together. We are ready for this! But you have to take notice that we have our national interests as well!
    We understand our role. The biggest power on earth is us. But if a country like north Korea can coexist with the us, than Russia will be coexisting as long as the stars and stripes will shine......

Please understand we are not a country like Iraq. War with Russia is suicide for everyone. Give us our rights that our people deserve. Peace
    I am trying to be genuine here, but who knows, are you trying to be dis-ingenuous ? After all, even Greta responded to you the other day that she thought you were «cool» with one another, and yet you were taking a (reference-to-Swedish-girl-who-shall-not-be-named) at her.

Regardless... a reason exists as to why so many people who actually listen to him have this kind of sentiment...
    gQD1W4c.jpg
    (And that reason has nothing to do with so-called Russian «bots» everywhere, like your kitchen-sink, your refrigerator, your dog's collar, etc)
    ...more-likely, because even «Americans» who actually investigate what «bald-man» says, can confirm he was telling the truth...
    Now, answer me honestly here, exactly who initiated an «aggressive» action regarding a pact...?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,510
    Really? Controversial political topic on a game forum?

How about no?
    Sherri
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited August 1
    Fine, dear, I will let it slide for now, but it doesn't mean that I don't take issue ad-hominem being «parroted» by people who «saw it on TV/the news» given that much of it can be verified to have been taken out-of-context; only because you're special and I owe you favours or something to that effect. You have «tamed» Habi...
    Greta wrote: »
    Really? Controversial political topic on a game forum?

How about no?
  • HelsaHelsa
    .. and from the little bald man and those whom serve him and the snake oil he sells.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Heil, Hitl...err, I mean, Heil, Putin ! <shares snake-oil with everyone to go along with their meals> Time for our family dinner, everyone ! =o
    Helsa wrote: »
    .. and from the little bald man and those whom serve him and the snake oil he sells.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    This is the place to post about «little bald man» rather than other threads so if there are any posts about «little bald man» I will just put a reply into this thread instead and link to this thread being related to said subject. Now, because some people want to believe so badly that Russian-Bots are everywhere, fine, let us just all admit that we are all Russian bots... here are a group of people who have gone ahead and admitted it already...
  • HelsaHelsa
    The little bald man must be resisted wherever his minions are performing his dirty-work.