Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Birb

ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
in General Chat
Please renew contract and bring back the mighty birb, or make a similar pet. We beg giphy.gif

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well I suggested we get a Shield Hero crossover because we never ever get crossover redos. They could make Filo a big fat birb mount. It would be easy to reskin the kokopo into a Filo.
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crims wrote: »
    Well I suggested we get a Shield Hero crossover because we never ever get crossover redos. They could make Filo a big fat birb mount. It would be easy to reskin the kokopo into a Filo.

YES. THIS. I will have 2 cute thicc birbs~ ;)
    CrimsọnKensamaofmariWolfsingerSherriKingEphy
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    but if having another cross-over contract doesn't work, we can can always make rip-offs.
    Make a good rip-off good enough not to enrage fans, maybe it might just work like those copy my homework memes
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It's not a pet, but if they did a non-contract rip-off of one thing, I'd like if we had some sort of normal game version of the SAO crossover event's Pneuma Flower.
    A Phoenix Feather that fully heals the revived person would be much better than the 5 HP and slightly wounding normal Phoenix Feather revival.
    Would be nice in something like Phantasm where you can't use Nao Stones.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »

YES. THIS. I will have 2 cute thicc birbs~ ;)

Keep Filo fed for transformation (like with transforming hamster).
    Sherri