Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fynni Basket of Something Soft and Furry

skwedskwed
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I was doing the Quest "Pet Training: Two pieces of cotton candy" and I was stressed because I was also doing schoolwork. I accidentally deleted an item I needed to place. "Basket of Something Soft and Furry" and I have no idea how to get it back so I can continue the quest.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    At this point, it is best to submit a ticket and let them know about your problem to see if the deleted item can be restored.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    But you can't delete it, i still have an extra one from glitch and i can't get rid of it...
    skwed
  • skwedskwed
    NEVERMIND GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT EARLIER
  • skwedskwed
    Greta wrote: »
    But you can't delete it, i still have an extra one from glitch and i can't get rid of it...

sorry im just dumb and clicked use without knowing and couldn't summon the pet until I went into the pet bar lmao
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    skwed wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

sorry im just dumb and clicked use without knowing and couldn't summon the pet until I went into the pet bar lmao

Well, at least it's resolved.