Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dual Guns Basic Quest FIX FOUND

Rizen726Rizen726
Mabinogi Rep: 420
edited February 21, 2017 in Help
OKIE, So this happened to me and now my girlfriend. However I was lucky enough to end up with all the skills after finishing the dual guns basic quest.

The bug/glitch is when I gave my girlfriend a pair of Blessed Taunes MK3 guns to begin getting her gunslinger skills the quest didn't appear until after she got the mastery to rank C.
She was suppose to get the quest first then obtain Flash Launcher from the dual guns basic quest. Anyway even after getting the quest at rank C mastery she still doesnt have the rest of the skills. I got bugged from the Zeder II I bought from the engineer.

I gave her the guns when she was still in tutorial mode. I don't know if that's what caused the bug or not. My character is years old so Idk if that was why I also got bugged. However her account is brand new.

Here's a screen shot of her skills
Character Name: notpanchan
Server: Alexina
UPDATE:
I found a fix for this issue. Log out of the game completely (end game). Locate the cache folder here "C:\Users\Yourusername\Documents\Mabinogi\Cache" delete all files related to the character with the bug. I just deleted all the contents in the whole folder. Log back in and you'll have all the skills except flash launcher. You'll then recieve the quest again to obtain flash launcher.
16830939_1090094734469099_4195865164661011159_n.jpg?oh=78941da8a4a53985493459e2cd93a584&oe=59301266

Comments