Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Reskins Ahoy!

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    If they're untradable, then I want lots of dyes. \o/ omnomnom
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    ooooooh pet gacha.... i hope they don't put geckos in there...
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    OMG THE FALLEN FAIRY LOOKS SO CUTE ; ___ ;
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 24, 2017
    I still prefer original version of Fallen Fairy and Alto. Also, why no Floral Fairy? I didn't see her on cash shop ages ago and also why there's no reskined version of her too? :c
    Helsa
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    this time they last for 30 days apparently. if we get the same ones
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Greta wrote: »
    I still prefer original version of Fallen Fairy and Alto. Also, why no Floral Fairy? I didn't see her on cash shop ages ago and also why there's no reskined version of her too? :c

The Master's Secret Pet Box had a reskin of the floral fairy it was called lemongrass flora though i do wish they would do another reskin/rerelease it would be nice