Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dat Giant Stomp in KR server..

Comments

• SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    Kaga wrote: »
    Meridis wrote: »
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    EXPANDED FLIGHT ZONES?!

Wasn't there also supposed to be an upcoming Elf ReVamp where they became waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster at Archery?

that's the Ladeca skills. Each race gets their own and the one for elfs speeds up archery. Race revamp starts now with giants. Though, since elves are strong in korea and the vision of Ladeca made them much stronger, don't expect much for elves. In Korea's eyes, elves are too strong, probably.

That's sad. Even if elves use a lot of puppetry in KR, humans will still be better than them at it (Based of Dex and STR -cough-)
    As for archery; only good thing is CS and magnum spam (mainly magnum spam)
    Would be cool if they gave us exclusive for elves a magic buff/skills update though.

Even with that vision of ladeca update, I don't think elves will get "super" strong with it. Just a bit faster to spam magnums.
    You can apparently only use it once a day too, so yeah..

Vision of Ladeca
    • Elf exclusive active skill
    • Can be used once a day
    • Increase aiming speed to 400% temporarly
    • The higher total level is the longer it will last
    • It's been reported that a character with 25K TTL has duration of 15 minutes
    • It is unknown if there is a hard cap to the duration
    • The skill is activate with current level 100
    • The skill is current level dependant and will auto rank with higher level and derank with level reset

Is it ingame day or irl day?
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited February 26, 2017
    SirRyu wrote: »
    EXPANDED FLIGHT ZONES?!

Wasn't there also supposed to be an upcoming Elf ReVamp where they became waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster at Archery?

that's the Ladeca skills. Each race gets their own and the one for elfs speeds up archery. Race revamp starts now with giants. Though, since elves are strong in korea and the vision of Ladeca made them much stronger, don't expect much for elves. In Korea's eyes, elves are too strong, probably.

That's sad. Even if elves use a lot of puppetry in KR, humans will still be better than them at it (Based of Dex and STR -cough-)
    Would be cool if they gave us exclusive for elves a magic buff/skills update though.

Even with that vision of ladeca update, I don't think elves will get "super" strong with it. Just a bit faster to spam magnums.

Vision of Ladeca
    • Can be used once a day
    • The skill is current level dependant and will auto rank with higher level and derank with level reset

I am actually not sure.
    Regardless, I don't think it will make elves go from weak to super strong.
    We have to remember that not every elf uses archery either, there are a lot of elf mages including me.
    But every giant (or atleast 99% of them) uses combat (they get 10% more combat damage)

Humans get movement speed, which isn't really that useful but hey, humans are already the strongest race so who cares?

I know some moderator will complain so...
    #StopsDerailing
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited February 26, 2017
    Wait... you have to be current-rebirth level 100+ just to use it at all?! Well, that's actually sort of insulting to Elves. I can barely remember the last-time I was level-100+ ever since they gave us weekly-rebirths. From the sounds of it - since you said it'll de-rank on each rebirth - you'll need to be level-100 just to be Rank-F, sounds like Rank-1 would be more along the lines of 200 then (or something like that). So actually, the Elves had better get something serious as this is otherwise barely a help at all.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 26, 2017
    Nearly wrote: »
    As a big, burly giant that appears like everyone's Grandpa on Tarlach...

I BETTER PUT ON MY STOMPIN' BOOTS!

bp003Xa.jpg

you look kinda like Revolver Ocelot XD
    Wait... you have to be current-rebirth level 100+ just to use it at all?! Well, that's actually sort of insulting to Elves. I can barely remember the last-time I was level-100+ ever since they gave us weekly-rebirths. From the sounds of it - since you said it'll de-rank on each rebirth - you'll need to be level-100 just to be Rank-F, sounds like Rank-1 would be more along the lines of 200 then (or something like that). So actually, the Elves had better get something serious as this is otherwise barely a help at all.

if you ice spear shyllien B2 with explosion radius gloves you can get to 100+ fairly quickly... or even commercing can do it.
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    SirRyu wrote: »
    EXPANDED FLIGHT ZONES?!

Vision of Ladeca
    • Can be used once a day

I am actually not sure.
    Regardless, I don't think it will make elves go from weak to super strong.
    We have to remember that not every elf uses archery either, there are a lot of elf mages including me.
    But every giant (or atleast 99% of them) uses combat (they get 10% more combat damage)

Humans get movement speed, which isn't really that useful but hey, humans are already the strongest race so who cares?

I know some moderator will complain so...
    #StopsDerailing

Fairly sure giants are the strongest race and with the recent updates think their bash can out dps even FH.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited February 26, 2017

IMO it's dumb that it's set up like that.

Not sure if it's 100% confirmed but..

1. Rank is based on your current.
    2. But it lasts longer if you are higher TTL level (and obviously most players aren't 40k+ TTL)
    So.. that means you won't be able to stay on current level 200 because that means you will stop rebirthing, which means you won't be able to have a progress when it comes to the skill's duration..

Td;lr

• The skill is current level dependant and will auto rank with higher level and derank with level reset (max 200)

Good luck getting up to lvl 200 everytime you rebirth.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    they changed it to make it easier to level up past 100. I'm sure it's not gonna be super easy to get to 200 but maybe possible if you actually effort