Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forums look weird now.

Comments

• XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Shadoe wrote: »
    Hello! I think Ferghus broke the other forums or something. (I have no idea why they're different, but it's annoying.)

Fergus breaks everything

• FearMongerFearMonger
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Shadoe wrote: »
    DAADDDYYYYYY TT_TT Why U No Luv Me No More?

Hi :)

I do my child, I just haven't played Mabi in a million years. I moved onto another MMO lol
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    <font color="#8F00FF"/> Remember what the first forums looked like? Spam8.jpg
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    edited March 1, 2017
    Morbious17 wrote: »
    <font color="#8F00FF"/> Remember what the first forums looked like? Spam8.jpg[IMG][/img]

Yes. The dark age of the community.

Also, Sugar Rush and Dungeon Fighter Online tabs.
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    <font color="#8F00FF"/>I have a few more of those dark days. I regret not taking more screenshots, though.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Meh, watcha gonna do bout it?
    I'm a tad depressed because I miss having an original profile picture but whatevs
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    I also miss being able to tell what page I'm on without mousing over the page numbers, as well as navigating to different sections of the forums from the bottom of any given thread as well as the top. Oh well.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Dat merge tho....
    Conn wrote: »
    I feel kinda jealous that y'all seem to know each other lol
    But I prefer this than the old one because this one actually works on my phone. Still, I miss the old one

I agree QQ
  • MazuiMazui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    edited March 7, 2017
    //I'm also a returning player getting the hang of this is still a bit finicky. I don't like it :< But change is always good I suppose. Sad that our post counts were reset; not like any of that mattered... sort of.