Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Dye Type + Dye Tool

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited February 24, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Ever wonder just which dye you used on your clothes? Look no further than the Dye Eyedropper Tool and Copycat Dye! On a first glance, you can see that the Dye Eyedropper Tool is just a 1x1 item in your inventory. However, this tiny item is a mighty work of amazing feats! It is fully capable of identifying 1-5 RGB codes that match the colors used on parts A, B, or C on your clothing. Not convinced that this tool is useful? Think again, because the Dye Eyedropper Tool can also be used to implant a color you copied from your clothes, and place it in the Copycat Dye. Copycat dyes from events are untradeable, but fear not... they also come in a bundle with the Dye Eyedropper Tool on the Cash Shop!
Warning: The Dye Eyedropper Tool can only hold one copied color at a time, and it can only be reset by either pressing a button in it's item menu or by implanting the color into a Copycat Dye. May or may not break after five colors have been placed into Copycat dyes.

-Darkpixie99 of Tarlach
Sherri
  1. Would you buy these products?4 votes
    1. YES! Take my money!
       75% (3 votes)
    2. Not a chance.
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I would definitely buy this. I want to eventually dye almost all my current outfits into my favorite colors!