Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When did they change how transformation works?

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
edited February 25, 2017 in Help
used to need hunt things 1000 times and maybe get 1/5 charges towards the transformation

and then finally after hours or days even get 5/5 charges finally letting you become that monster

you also needed the transformation tennis racket equipped

but now 1st kill don't even need the tennis racket equipped = transformation unlocked?

when did this happen x.x

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Well, I assume this means transformation mastery...Iunno what has happened. Some monsters only require 2-3 kills, especially monsters of renowned toughness like raid bosses and Lichs, alongside greater capture chances.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    or maybe i have this wrong i checked my journal just now and the thing it said i unlocked has 0/5 charges?

im confused
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 25, 2017
    the first time you ever kill a creature it counts toward your hunting journal. You can find the hunting journal under the collection journal tab of your character screen. You probably mistook the "you collected ____ creature" for the hunting journal as a transformation master collection

speaking of the hunting journal they should add all the newer critters and offer a reward for filling it 100%... because is there even a point to fill it? I'm only missing glowing pot belly spider in mine
    SylviaWolfe