Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So, Ive seen stuff

RocisRocis
Mabinogi Rep: 985
edited February 25, 2017 in Help
Tonight during a banquet, some dude was acting like a gay stripper dancer, and was "harassing" me and my wife seanon. We were just sitting at our tables and enjoying the banquet getting exp, well this dude decides to show up, and "dry humps us". I got triggered and threaten to report him, then he proceeded to make fun of me because I threatened him. I kinda wanna know if this stuff -removed- is doing can get him banned, if so he needs to, hes ruining the game for me and my friends. I've also tried to block him, but he keeps going on alt accounts or characters to harass me and my friends.
  1. should we end this?4 votes
    1. Yes
       75% (3 votes)
    2. no rocis, get a job
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    File a ticket, and don't put the harasser's name in your post, because that's considered harassing them.
  • RocisRocis
    ah, okay its not their full name
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    If they are harassing you on alts consistently, filing a ticket would be your best bet.
  • RocisRocis
    Okay, problem is I dont have visual proof of him doing it, all I have is witnesses
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Filing a ticket is the way to go for something like that.
    Just be sure to have visual proof.
    Like screenshots or a video.
    It can help.
  • RocisRocis
    When I said I was gonna report him he said, nexon wouldnt care?