Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Catering cursor glitch

GigilGigil
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in Technical Support
I'm not sure if it's just me or some internet lag/game lag but I am unable to cater because when I put down a food in one of the slots it stays on my cursor and I am unable to pick up anything else unless I take the food out of the slot.

You can't see the cursor, but it's the circle with the line through it with the food stuck to it. (I suck at explaining LOL)
XhHQrzJ.jpg

-Gigil from Tarlach

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 27, 2017
    Are you taking your ingredients out of a pet and is your inventory full? Normally, when you drop an item into the window, it gets shoved back into your inventory.

If you don't have enough room in your inventory, it won't allow you to drop it into the box because there's no room for the item to be put into your inventory.

Also, the max number of ingredients able to be catered depends on your catering rank.