Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> people to play with

SeiahSeiah
Mabinogi Rep: 430
edited February 27, 2017 in Mari Chat
I'm looking for anyone that is willing to run with a level ~800 elf, my skills are mostly into Archery and Fighter skills. I don't believe I've done any of the major gen quests, but I will eventually.

As of right now I'm looking more so for dungeons and shadow missions. There are many dungeons I've never even been in, my gear is rather crap. But such is life, I would like to pick someone's brain about that as well. Maybe I'll be able to start getting a set together that makes me stronger!

Thank you for reading this spiel, I know it was rather boring.

My ign is Mevara I look forward to hear from ya!

Oh. I won't be on till around 9pm est tonight.

ps: maybe even join a guild!
Ataraxiz

Comments

• ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    edited February 27, 2017
    I'd be happy to poke at ya. :D ♥♥♥♥ My guildies and I run dungeons, you're welcome to lurk around.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited February 27, 2017
    I'll be messaging you shortly! If you're looking for friends and an active group of people, we'd be happy to let you have the Vendetta experience! Our recruitment is closed as of right now, but we will see what we can do for you c; I hope to see you soon! We're on pretty much all day, so we'll be in contact! Our recruitment notice is on the forums. Ill link you incase you want some specific information about the Guildies! Thank you! ~ Ata♥ (Officer of Vendetta)

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2262/vendetta-is-recruiting-members-allies
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Looks like SCav beat me too it. Get outta my head, sis ♥
  • ScavernScavern
    I love new people, but only at their happiness. ♥ So never feel pressured to join anything. The game is pretty big, there are a lot of amazing people out there! You'll meet tons of cool people to socialize with. xP

Lel sis, you dork.
  • CyadCyad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    You can poke me too, Idk for how much dungeons and shadow missions I'm up for myself as I have my schedule still all messed up (probably more after I manage to fix it :x), my guildies like to run those though. And if you're a weird creature like me, maybe you'll find a home in my guild, it's still very small though. Oh! and you're an elf, nice to see more of my brethren :D
  • SeiahSeiah
    When my wife gets off the comp I'll be able to get on, I look forward to hanging with y'all! Im not exactly sure when she is getting off, but it shouldn't be much longer now. She has work in the morn. I've looked at the pages for each of the guilds. Maybe I'll join one, but would prefer to actually meet the players first. Though the few of y'all here seem rather nice!
    Scavern
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Well, thas a good sign! We ll know each other, so there shouldn't be no harm in hanging with all of us ^w^
  • ScavernScavern
    Make all the memories. ♥♥
  • SeiahSeiah
    well im online now =)
    Scavern
  • ScavernScavern
    I sent you a FR. ♥♥
  • KuranekanameKuranekaname
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    If you're still looking for people to do runs with you can add me. My in game name is the same as my forum name and I'm mainly a gunner, but I'm a master at most of the other talents as well.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    If you're still looking for people to do runs with you can add me. My in game name is the same as my forum name and I'm mainly a gunner, but I'm a master at most of the other talents as well.

You actually can't reply in threads with the last comment that is over a month old because that's considered Necroing a thread, and your comment will be deleted and then the thread will be locked :C Trust me, I've done it before.
  • TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Allo, I'm in Scavern's guild as well. I don't run dungeons but I sit around belvast whenever I'm on so you can poke me when you take breaks from being productive~