Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Remember stock up on cookies.

FroglordFroglord
Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
edited February 27, 2017 in General Chat
Cookie event ends either tonight, or tomorrow the 28th.

AyTa7tn.png
(White chocolate cookies)^
I need not explain why.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I hate those temporarily inflated stats.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    Well yeah, all of the cookies can be used for catering. The caters have 1.1k stam, mp, hp, and whatever stats they come with based on combat types such as magic, melee or ranged.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah hopefully a maintenance on March 1st.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Unless we don't need maintenance again. Prairie dragon rip.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Two weeks in a row? I hope they don't do that. What happened to the prairie dragon?
  • AnreiAnrei
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Are the Cookie Wands still usable to make the cookie monsters after the event?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Anrei wrote: »

No idea, but i'm guessing it will be usable, unless they decide to remove them from our inventories.
    Helsa
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Greta wrote: »
    Anrei wrote: »

No idea, but i'm guessing it will be usable, unless they decide to remove them from our inventories.

The last time we had this event, the wands were still in invo, but could no longer make cookies. You can still equip them and eat them, but they no longer function.

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I kind of want some cool looking cookies, not necessarily for stats. Any advice on what the coolest looking monsters to make a cookie might be so I can grab em?
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    After using these cookies to master Catering, I'm comfortable with the event leaving for now. Maybe another time I can master it on another character with it.