Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did Anyone Else Just Crash

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 28, 2017
    I also had some latency issues while doing Shadow Mission in Alexina ch1, but it was for a short time thankfully. The guy i was running with was also having it.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Thankfully we are getting a maintenance tomorrow :D
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Leinei wrote: »
    Daraeus wrote: »
    The webshop images not showing up is not related to not having maint. The place that holds the images is having issues right now. We're looking into it.

The maintenance was brought up due to the random crashing for no reason. The image issue was just a separate one Shino and I noticed was occurring, but it's good to know the shop issue is being looked into. Thanks!

I know but i was just talking in general for the games integrity. the website thing was its own issue and i knew that lol.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Negumiko wrote: »
    also I noticed to big black squares on the ground in the Shyllien Nature Reserve when I did the daily there today.
    sadly this has been a known issue for literally years but no fix :c
    also sadly they never added the 'known issues' list to the new forums when they updated it. also sadly again it's not like they updated the known issues list when it existed on the old forums either.
    (i actually have a copy of the list but the image is so big idk how to upload it. imgur wrecks the quality so bad you can't read it. wanted to post a suggestion to have the list re-done here...)
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Daktaro wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »
    also I noticed to big black squares on the ground in the Shyllien Nature Reserve when I did the daily there today.
    sadly this has been a known issue for literally years but no fix :c
    also sadly they never added the 'known issues' list to the new forums when they updated it. also sadly again it's not like they updated the known issues list when it existed on the old forums either.
    (i actually have a copy of the list but the image is so big idk how to upload it. imgur wrecks the quality so bad you can't read it. wanted to post a suggestion to have the list re-done here...)

I don't ever recall that being reported on old forums or being listed on the known issues list there.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited February 28, 2017
    Buffalos wrote: »
    I don't ever recall that being reported on old forums or being listed on the known issues list there.
    there's this in the list which i assumed covered it at the time, the central complex one. it might be talking about a different issue but i remember reading it, not fully understanding and just assuming meant the holes in the floor T v T
    6b78bb66aa.jpg
    i don't have a cap of the report thread itself but there was one.. either written by someone else or by me can't remember lol. it was probably around 1.5-2 years ago.
    i remember making something on how you fly in the air when you walk on a certain spot in the ground too.. dunno if that was fixed though, it may have been. but the holes are still there.

EDIT: ooh ooh! here's more shyllien related stuff, from the very bottom. can't ctrl+f an image =_=
    16bae6b567.png

EDIT v2: turns out the "integrity moving between various zones" is exactly the issue, cuz the floor only breaks once you move to district one or two then back to central.
    9517400b89.jpg

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 28, 2017
    Yeah I did crash earlier around the same time and it blew out one of my ram sticks. Definitely some kind of memory overload. I am not happy. Nexon you owe me a new ram stick. 70 bucks, cough it up. :|

Oh and for the love of god please don't you ever skip a week ever again. Thank you.

3w0vPzH.gif

My laptop is now running on only 4gb. I know it was the game because when the game crashed and took me to the login screen, I left it there for one minute to go grab a drink. When I return my laptop suddenly shuts down and attempts to restart. Except it's a black screen and the fan is blowing like nuts. There are blinking lights on the keyboard, it took me a bit to figure out that those lights meant that there was a memory error. So I pop it open and test the sticks, one of them is burnt out and one of those ports are fried.

I find this way too coincidental because Mabinogi was the only program I was running on that laptop.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wait was there a system roll back? I could of sworn I had over 30m in my bank. >:O
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wait was there a system roll back? I could of sworn I had over 30m in my bank. >:O

What? When? I didn't notice anything.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

What? When? I didn't notice anything.

Well before the crash I made a couple deposits which brought my account to over 30m, but then after the crash my account is back down to 24m. -shrugs-