Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

i made a commission thread

mintielmintiel
Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
in Art Creations
A bit nervous to do this but...

doing commissions for gold cos i'm flat broke n i need more practice with coloring, shading, and anything that isn't small/cheeb body. If I don't respond soon, talk to me via discord because i rarely check forums enough (vi#1803) and I tend to miss messages. Alternatively you could send a /tell to E'dahn Tia if I don't respond immediately.
will accept payment on Mari or Tarlach servers but anyone else may need to do the gold transfer across server.
Character on Mari: Alveris
Character on Tarlach: Isvael (don't confuse with Isvael of Mari, who is also my character)
Please don't modify my art past cropping for avatars & leave the credit on the image (the @arrivedercl is my twitter name)

Examples: http://imgur.com/a/q33M6

Prices (based off 1 character, Idk how much I'll add for additional atm)
Coloring type 1 cheebs = 2.5m for full, 1.5 for partial, 1m for bust
Coloring type 2/3 cheebs = 2m for full 1.25 for partial 750k for bust
Coloring type 2/3 normal = 1m for bust idk I'll have to think of prices for anything larger because I'm desperately out of practice.
Coloring type 1/2/3 for cheeb type 2 = 1.5m for type 1, 1m for type 2/3
Fresh Memes off the Meme Grill = 50k

Items I'll trade for:
Elegant Hanbok F on Mari
Cessair's Heart hair coupon on Tarlach
Honestly any decent outfit that isn't too pricy on Tarlach (female)
Maybe art IDK ask... Right now I need gold tho
I'll mark down prices on pieces for certain dyes (ask first)
Prices for coloring type 1 are a bit more because it's a bit harder to do sorry. I know this is probably severely underpricing myself as is, at least in comparison to what actual art should go for :v

Things I will do:
>Mabinogi
>Maplestory
>Final Fantasy
>basically MMOs
>Select anime/games/anime stylized things
>Some OCs
>NPCs are good too sometimes

Things I won't do:
>Anything too realistic (bad with that)
>Anything mech, animal, furry (bad with all that)
>Anything hateful, political, slandering real people, generally real people/actors/entertainers etc

If you think it doesn't fit here, just ask

Slots: (0/3)
-
-
-

Uh yeah, that's it.

Comments

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Uhh can I just get mod to delete this because i don't think anyone really likes my stuff enough to pay for it and all it's doing is giving me needless anxiety throughout the day to the point it was hard to work so uhhh maybe it's just best i leave and stop while i'm ahead and people can just pretend this didn't exist i'm sorry............
  • UnislootsUnisloots
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
    mintiel wrote: »
    Uhh can I just get mod to delete this because i don't think anyone really likes my stuff enough to pay for it and all it's doing is giving me needless anxiety throughout the day to the point it was hard to work so uhhh maybe it's just best i leave and stop while i'm ahead and people can just pretend this didn't exist i'm sorry............
    I feel it qq
    These forums really just aren't that lively. Your art is fine. You have no reason to be sorry. Everyone here, at least every one I've come across, is very nice. So, you really don't need to worry. Your thread was probably just overlooked.
    But I totally understand the feeling since it's happened to me before. I just edited my post and completely cleaned it all off. And now you can even change the title too.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that your lineless cheebs are so cute <3

mintiel