Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant get rid of All Skill Reset Capsule

SutaruSutaru
Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
in Help
Hi I got this All Skill Reset Capsule from the Return Incentive quest line and I cant get rid of it no matter what I try. I'm probably not ever going to use it and it is taking up space. Anyone know of a way to get rid of it. There is no destroy option and you can drop it. I tried giving it to an NPC and that didn't work either. Thanks!

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi. Unfortunately this has been an issue for a while now. You will need to file a ticket with customer support to request that the item be removed from your inventory. They are pretty quick with fixing these issue items.
    Sutaru
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Shoog wrote: »
    Hi. Unfortunately this has been an issue for a while now. You will need to file a ticket with customer support to request that the item be removed from your inventory. They are pretty quick with fixing these issue items.

thanks that is good to know!!