Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Update: Additional Weapon Slots

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    This is ridiculous! Think of how unbalanced this is! Think about it for a moment;
    A lot of people like to participate in PvP.
    With this, people can have multiple weapon slots.
    From my understanding, pay-to-win people can now pull multiple weapons on you and completely annihilate you.

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Sherri wrote: »
    This is ridiculous! Think of how unbalanced this is! Think about it for a moment;
    From my understanding, pay-to-win people can now pull multiple weapons on you and completely annihilate you.

Well, there was feedback and suggestions for weapon slots in the style tab, and this is probably what Nexon KR came to a conclusion on. Another paid optional service while letting players experience it for free for 3 days.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

I do not think anyone should really care about PVP at this point.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99

There are a few guilds out there still into GvG, but getting players to follow guild rules is kind of hard. Also we don't really know what this means for the PvP area since there isn't a clear cut translation on how the new slots work.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

There are a few guilds out there still into GvG, but getting players to follow guild rules is kind of hard. Also we don't really know what this means for the PvP area since there isn't a clear cut translation on how the new slots work.

This seems like a pretty small part of the game, one in which battle corner of dunby is empty (I do not miss those fools) and no one knows about the arenas. Especially considering the influx of reforges and various other gacha weapons, and I would say the gulf between people is determined by how money they spent, and that we should get around to rebalancing gears and where they come from in the first place.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99

This seems like a pretty small part of the game, one in which battle corner of dunby is empty (I do not miss those fools) and no one knows about the arenas. Especially considering the influx of reforges and various other gacha weapons, and I would say the gulf between people is determined by how money they spent, and that we should get around to rebalancing gears and where they come from in the first place.

Before we get into the rebalance tangent, there's no guarantee that we'll get the new weapon slots the way KR designed for thier hardcore ping PVPers. We still haven't seen word on their new auction feature, and probably won't until the GMs are ready to talk about the completed "product."
    2d3aca04c8ea2e66491c5dd1f99b8f0b.gif