Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What Is The Difference Between The 2 New Female Wigs?

PreciousWolfPreciousWolf
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
in Help
So I want to know if there is a difference between the Winter Queen Argenta Wig and Ice Crystal Crown and Wig. (Pics of the difference would be AMAZING ^o^)

When the new gacha first came out I got my boyfriend $50 worth since he has ALWAYS has WAY better luck than I do with gachas and he managed to get me the Ice Crystal Crown and Wig, before I saw it I figured it wouldn't have that gem(?) thing coming down from the crown but when he gave it to me sure enough it was there so I made me think how did the Queen's one look.
And today I saw someone selling it and saw the C.O. get up to 20mil (wasn't looking to see if it went higher) and it REALLY made me wonder what was really the difference. I still have yet to see anyone wearing the Queen's wig and as we all know, almost everyone has completely stopped caring enough to update the Wiki now.....

Not really looking to buy it since I already have the Ice Crystal one, Im just extremely curious. X3

Comments

• ChiisaiAkanboChiisaiAkanbo
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited March 4, 2017
    The only difference is that - the Queen one has no crown.

28826.gif 28825.gif
    So I want to know if there is a difference between the Winter Queen Argenta Wig and Ice Crystal Crown and Wig. (Pics of the difference would be AMAZING ^o^)

When the new gacha first came out I got my boyfriend $50 worth since he has ALWAYS has WAY better luck than I do with gachas and he managed to get me the Ice Crystal Crown and Wig, before I saw it I figured it wouldn't have that gem(?) thing coming down from the crown but when he gave it to me sure enough it was there so I made me think how did the Queen's one look.
    And today I saw someone selling it and saw the C.O. get up to 20mil (wasn't looking to see if it went higher) and it REALLY made me wonder what was really the difference. I still have yet to see anyone wearing the Queen's wig and as we all know, almost everyone has completely stopped caring enough to update the Wiki now.....

Not really looking to buy it since I already have the Ice Crystal one, Im just extremely curious. X3

• PreciousWolfPreciousWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Ah, wonderful thank you so much! Yea I DEFINITELY love mine more. XD

Tho that is extremely strange.... Normally the main one or "the real one" is suppose to have the extra stuff and the "knockoff" (its what I use to see people call them, like the Scarlet wig and brooch and the plain one when they first came out) is suppose to be the plain one with nothing on it when there r multiple varianc of it. :/