Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for an RP group!

IscaroitIscaroit
Mabinogi Rep: 890
edited March 4, 2017 in Alexina Chat
I've recently rejoined Mabinogi after a years break, and would like to enjoy some alternative entertainment options!
Of course, what could I be talking about but Roleplay? My IGN is the same as ye' olde forum name above, please do feel more than free to message me if you are a part of a group, or guild that offers Roleplay and are looking for one more person! In fact don't just feel more than free, feel obliged. Maybe forced, even, but I wouldn't want to go that far.

Comments

• AmaraiiAmaraii
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm looking for some roleplaying! I remember back like four or five years ago when I played Mabi roleplaying was absolutely the best part of the game for me. I miss it so much! I added you in game, and I'm up for one on one roleplay of any kind while we search for others!
  • JunusGravesJunusGraves
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I would also like to RP Maybe the three of us should join up
  • IscaroitIscaroit
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    Sorry mates, been having some computer issues these past few weeks that stopped me from using the damn gearbox at all. If you're still up for it, then I'd love to talk more about this possibility!
  • LamiarisLamiaris
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    *Raises a hand* I'm interested! o/ Even if I just joined the forums.. XD I have an elf ingame by the same name as this display name.