Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Issues with guild

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
in Help
Hello, I am having some issues and I can't seem to figure out how to resolve them.

I left the guild I was in and all. I went to join a new guild and I was accepted into the guild but I can't talk at all in guild chat. It is telling me I am not logged into the guild messager or that the guild is not valid. When I go to my guild list no one shows up but when I go to guild home it says I am in the guild. I have tried CCing on multi channels and relogging and restarting my client but nothing is working. This is on the Alexina server and the character is Windwanderer.

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I've heard of this happening but I am really unsure how it happens or the solution to the issue. Can you post some screenshots so the bug can be looked into further?

In the mean time, you can try to contact Customer Support to see what's going on with your character/guild.