Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

One of my screens spazz when I try to go in-game..

BiyoriBiyori
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
I believe I messed up my screen settings in-game and now my screen goes crazy when I try to get back in-game. My graphics card is fine. I can get to the character screen but not any further without things messing up. I tried re-installing and that didn't seem to help. This only started happening after I messed with the screen options in-game so I'm assuming that I just need to fix them. Does anyone know of a way that I can do that?